Beans for everyone (Part 4)

You have green crack??? I’ve never, happily, cleaned as much as I have after smoking some of that… My Mrs would love it if I grew some of that for myself.

Do you by chance like hazes?

3 Likes

How about a cross of Green Crack and Cheese? Crockett has em.

Also currently they will send you a free pack with any purchase. Bet they send you a packet of Crocketts Haze or similar if you tell them you are a big fan of hazes in the order forms shipping notes field. :sunglasses::metal:

$50.00

GREEN CRACK X CHEESE

REGULAR SEED

FULL VILE OF SEEDS (35-55 SEEDS)

7 Likes

Damn, that’s a smokin deal!! I’m looking for it straight though…

I’ma go shopping right quick here! :grin:. Thanks for the link :metal:

3 Likes

I don’t know. I like weed.

12 Likes

I like it like a fat kid loves cake. And I was a fat kid so I know lmao

6 Likes

I talked to @bu2b those are from him and any seeds not labeled are mystery seeds. He said he was going to make a post not sure if he did yet.
Yes he did.

8 Likes

You still love cake…:laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for asking I do like cake

2 Likes

Thank u for clearing that up for me. It was really bugging me lol.

7 Likes

No worries man. I know that feeling lol. Going through endless dm’s and trying to raxk your brain what it could be and from whom.

3 Likes

@THCeed What would you be looking for in trade for said Green Crack, Cheese, and/or Super Skunk? Anything in particular?

3 Likes

:thinking: Are you going to make me think about that, or would you rather surprise me with something stinky that you have.

5 Likes

Big thanks going out to @Heliosphear, thanks for the shirts and @CanuckistanPete Thank you for your help,
you guys Reggae.

25 Likes

Big thanks going out to some Growmies for some awesome stuff.
@Pigeonman @DougDawson @Tlander @Hambone
James? And did you send the stamps @Hambone ?
You all Reggae.

As much as I appreciate the stamps, I can not use them here in Canada. I will be mailing them off to some great American members, who give lots of stuff away. How about a couple of suggestions for me. This is your chance to thank someone for sending you some beans. And to make sure that they will do it again. Or if you give lots away, nominate yourself. Have a smokin night.

32 Likes

Dammit on me. Lady said those were international and could be used from anywhere on the globe. I shoulda noticed. I apologize.

How aboowt this…cool if we (you) send them on down to @JohnnyPotseed ?

To be sure: I will square up on those three-month-stale Canadian shits once I can source.

9 Likes

I love that shirt on the left.

6 Likes

I nominate @BasementGardens he would definitely put those stamps to good use and he ships internationally showing all OG’ers luv. Could never get @JohnnyPotseed to ship to me. BasmentGardens should be receving a nice package from me shortly thanking him for his kindness and I’m sure he’d appreciate these stamps as well @THCeed
K+ I’m outta likes…

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed is doing it tough at the moment mate and definitely deserves anything that OG people can afford to put his way. Send them to JP @THCeed :+1:

6 Likes

I think @Oldjoints is organising all of @JohnnyPotseed beans for @DougDawson auction @Oldjoints will need those stamps mate :+1:. It’s for a good cause JP will have a hefty medical bill when he gets back home.

11 Likes

Love that F*uck Fentanyl tee :slightly_smiling_face:…can I nominate @Budderton please.
Thank you kindly :pray:t3:

5 Likes