Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Isn’t @Wizdom in Canada?

1 Like

Oh yes, thanks I’ll edit :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes @Wizdom is in Canada that’s the reason I didn’t nominate him. @Budderton is another nice giver I’ve received from, he also would be a good choice @globalhead

6 Likes

Jp could definitely use the help. . Poor guys been in the hospital and all. .

Going to be an auction going on i believe soon to help him @DougDawson I believe is setting that up… and I know @Oldjoints is donating a shitload of beans

So If my vote counts I say go with @JohnnyPotseed if that’s cool @THCeed with the auction they will be doing it’ll be alot going out ya know?

10 Likes

I will be sending out whatever Johnny donates. I have been offered stamps from a very kind member here that has offered me enough stamps to cover all costs.
Thank you for the consideration but things are covered on this end……

12 Likes

If you win a strain in the auction I will have no problem sending your winnings to you! Whatever beef you have with JP is between you two and should stay that way in private.
At this time the man is hurting and in deep financial troubles.
This is a time for us to pull together and help a fellow OG. I intend to do just that, if you choose not to do so that is fine.

9 Likes

Yobro! Glad to see they made it to you! You’ve sent so much to so many of us it’s great to see you getting a haul like this! My two cards were mailed a week apart, so I guess things get ‘held’ at the International level until there’s enough for a shipment to be worthwhile for them. Got a bunch more drying now and after finally organizing (or at least ‘trying’ to organize!) my beans it’s a lot easier to find stuff! Happy growing bro!

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Budderton is also Canadian. @JohnnyPotseed is as good of a candidate as anyone on here.

@chronix @globalhead @anyonelsewhowantsone those F*** Fentanyl shirts were made by @CADMAN s neighbor (which makes her YOUR neighbor @chronix :grin:) you can PM him if you want one, she threw in the other shirt for free.

15 Likes

DM incoming, I don’t want to clog up your thread :v:

2 Likes

I saw a F* Fentanyl** shirt on someone outside the hospital last week and forgot to post.

8 Likes

James is @Heliosphear :smiley:

2 Likes

My neighbor sent me a couple more drone pictures. Just in time, I think one will have to be pulled, maybe Friday.

50 Likes

Every time I see it I am amazed. I wish my grow was this big. You have so much work ahead of you lmao. I don’t want that part.

8 Likes

That part. The growing is all fun good but come time to cut, chop and clean up. Oh boy, am I going thru it right now with my grow. I’m guessing that’s why God ain’t let me make it to 150 plants like I originally set out to do this season. The 72 that I did get is more than enough work. I harvested over half already and still have a good about 26-27 left.

This is just some of them drying out now and once finished will have room for the next couple to get chopped. It’s a hell of a process. Don’t think I’ll be completely done for another 4-6wks.

On another side note, why is it I can only upload one pic at a time since this new update. @LemonadeJoe I be having too many pics to upload at once to continue to do that one pic at a time thing. This could cause me not to update as much if it’s not fixed.

19 Likes

Yo I say that every time I get to the end of a run.

3 Likes

Wow nice dude congratulations :green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s funny I just tagged you on this. Before seeing this :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nice view.

4 Likes

Another.

37 Likes

Sick man!!

2 Likes