Beans for everyone (Part 4)

THCeeds Purple Freak that he gifted me…coming along very nicely.

50 Likes

Oh my gosh! How is the smell? Just amazing, again.

9 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Always taken back at how massive you get your plants, What a glorious garden! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

GM everyone hope it’s a good week

4 Likes

Looks great @THCeed !

You got rain too? My plants are getting hammered and bending down lots with them beefy colas.

4 Likes

Dude rained all night. Woke up extra early to go shake off the girls. Bud rot starting to worry me and its not even oct yet.

6 Likes

Hey @Thetravler, here’s what I have been up to.

41 Likes

I’m gonna be giving my plants the leafblower treatment later today when the rain is predicted to stop. Then the H0CL fogging.

My shiskaberry 3f2 is growing ping-pong balls and pop-cans so I really wanna make sure those get treated really well.

All the best of success with the battle @Sintax !

13 Likes

Good morning Growmies. The rain sure knocked them down yesterday morning they were all bent over touching their toes. They are predicting three days of rain which is not good for me, as I am replacing the roof on my drive shed and my shop.

The view and the smell for the last week, has been tough to beat. I have the last section tarped off we just finished replacing all the sheathing on it on Friday afternoon. We were lucky up until then with the rain.

32 Likes

If this is the damage up here, I am afraid to go down back.

28 Likes

Man if we were neighbors I’d help you out! I did roofing with my dad before college. Got me over my fear of heights real quick. I think that’s what they call exposure therapy lol

8 Likes

I would totally accept the help. I am surprised I’m not afraid of heights as I fell off a 6 ft fence in my early teens, blew my elbow apart, real bad, and yet not smart enough to be afraid of heights yet. LOL 40 Plus years later.

9 Likes

I almost got flung off a rollercoaster in 3rd grade and that’s what did it for me lmao

3 Likes

I am just going to put my boy on the bus shortly, and then I will head down back and check out the damage.

7 Likes

And just like expected, the tornado hit my garden.

I propped the Freakshow back up hopefully it can repair itself and continue. Some of the others, might beyond repair.
The damage report is so huge it won’t fit on this page.

43 Likes

I am here to offer support, if you need help storing or getting rid of any unwanted flowers I will help take the trash out lol

2 Likes

Although I do need some support right now after viewing this, I believe my plants need more support than me hahaha

16 Likes

Dam @THCeed really hated to see that damage you sustained from the weather! I got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for you bro :sunglasses:. We’re there many that were close to being ready to come down. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

So sorry to see that…I learned the hard way to stake and wire my plants up a long time ago, right off the bat when I put them in the ground. Every 2 weeks I move the stakes further out and rewire…a bit of a pain in the ass but I havent had to look at that carnage.
I even run a grid across the top once the buds start getting some heft.

Hopefully you can salvage some…they are pretty resiliant.

14 Likes

Man bro thats some lottery to win… i hope it repairs itself man!!

2 Likes