Beardedvet222 Indoor budget grow

I found it on Amazon

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues

2 Likes

Get it on Amazon

3 Likes

Fog Dog for the win. Thanks for sending @corey

Started the soak today. Hoping to get them in dirt this weekend.

5 Likes

Nice nice. @corey nice my friend. @beardedvet222 good to see the drop. Good luck.

3 Likes

Applying the no-till method is about as non-budget as it gets. :smiley:

I sow in the same pots over and over, only topdressing with kitchenscraps, tree leaves, dandelion, thistle, nettle, grass clippings…

Sometimes basalt and malted barley as well, but once that runs out I ain’t buying any more.

Works like a charm.

3 Likes

Description

Fog Dog: Fog Dog is a fully feminized (99.9-99.96%%) and auto-flowering Indica heavy hybrid produced by Atlas Seed. “Fruit and sugar forward with a hint of fuel, this strain boasts excellent consistency in the field or tent, with uniform lateral branching, comfortable internodal spacing, and over overall compact size. This is our second fasting finishing strain outdoors, finishing between 60-65 days. It is also the best strain we have available for denser plantings. The finished flower has excellent bag appeal, and the lineage influence is primarily Candy Cane cross with Indica dominant OG strains.”

Lineage: Candy Cane Auto x Indica dominant OGs

Sativa/Indica %: 20/80

Mold Resistance: Excellent

Potency: 15-20%

Aroma: Sweet Fruit, Sugar, Fuel

Maturity Time: 60-65 Days

Information from Atlas Seed – Fog Dog – Auto-Fem – Ground Up Genes

5 Likes

Nice and hard nuggets.

1 Like

Seeds have been put into seed starter pellets

So far the cost is $42.60 for the light.

7 Likes

Good start light. Lights are not that pricey. Cheap ones work.

2 Likes

Hps are good running light. Old school but cheap. 600w is a good fit.

1 Like

UPDATE:
1/17

1/20: One of the leaves shriveled up and died. The other seems to be doing fine.

7 Likes

You may need to put a little dome on top. I’ll take towels and wrap around mine. To keep them warm. You don’t want them to wet and you don’t want them to dry. A small humidifier will help. I got one in there I got from Goodwill. Those are things you need to keep in mind. RH is a big one. Sometimes I don’t worry if it’s too high. But if I’m in late flowering that is when you need to worry. Mold in buds. I used a little peat moss cues at one time. Solo cups are good. You can use two of them. You can keep your liquid in the bottom cup in the dry out add more. If you lived around the corner from me I would definitely give you all the girls you want I got too many. Run rh around 65 or so. You can also get a little squirt bottle. But you got a remember each little squirt is going to add water so you don’t too wet them too much. I’m always around if you need help. I hope things are working out for you. It takes a minute man you may not always get it the first time but just keep trying.

2 Likes

Here’s what I’ve got. It’s sitting on a heating pad. Idk what my RH is in this little ‘greenhouse’.

6 Likes

There you go my friend. There’s a lot of people around here just got great journals. I am more of a hands-on person. What I mean is I’m able to see mine all the time. So if the RH is a little low or if there is something quite not right. It’s not like it sat there for 12 hours. Jump around and get to know these people get some ideas. I know you have.

2 Likes

Any idea what the temp of that pad is? Some mats will cook a seedling. Can always elevate it so that its not directly on the mat surface, but good to check. Thanks for sharing. I’ll follow along if thats cool.

1 Like

I don’t know what the temp of the pad is.

1 Like

I put mine on the timer. To be honest with you man if your room temperature is over 70 you’re fine. You don’t need to run a heating pad. I don’t run one. I have but like I said I put it on a timer 15 on 15 off.

2 Likes

FINAL FOG DOG UPDATE: Fog Dog is a lost cause. I’m not sure what happened but I will try another strain.

I will more than likely continue this thread with whatever other strain I choose.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that, good luck with the next batch.

2 Likes