Beardedvet222 Indoor budget grow

Those look great! What are you using for a light?

3 Likes

I use 2 of these in my 3-3-6ft tent think they were like $40 each couple years ago on eBay they have built in fans little bit of buzzing it don’t bother me,there’s no bloom or veg switches they just stay on

3 Likes

hey man just wanted to give some advice about your upcoming outdoor grow. I am also from upstate ny and in my expertise putting my plant out in mid May like 15th-21 when you have no more frosts in the am worked out best for me. nl is a great first choice for outdoor. I find duckfoot grows great up there also. i harvest around mid oct but thats more my eye and if your buds are super heavy. anyways this was kind of a rant but i see your new to growing so i want to share what i have learned about growing up there.i could get into prep holes but im sure you did your homework. anyways have a great grow if you need anything just ask.

5 Likes

Those are actually nice looking lights

1 Like

They do the job,was
Thinking about upgrading them,it’s to close to Christmas to be spending
Money on things I don’t
Need

2 Likes

Should be some deals on lights soon. Veg lights don’t have to be big. I use HLG 100 for veg. A lot of new stuff out right now. I use cheap lights. Bloom plus I got a great deal on. MH are good. I have some others. I’m thinking of running 1000w again. I look a my maxx hood. Everyday I’m like why I’m I using leds.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m holding out for some sales.

4 Likes

@beardedvet222 the last one comes with a 90 day return. You can do a lot in 90 days. 3 year warranty. I’m loving the light. @beardedvet222 did it show my name up top? I noticed it. iPhone did an update. I noticed it like’s to do a lot of sharing

2 Likes

Literally waking and baking :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

14 Likes

Haha sweet mug dude! Ever had any spills hitting it?

3 Likes

sweet,indeed! where can i get this mug?

amazon $25

2 Likes

Not yet. :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving bro! I hope you and all yours are well!
:turkey:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I NEED one of them!

1 Like

Hey I seen a big turkey!!! Peace

1 Like

Hey bro. Got lights yet?

I haven’t been able to get any.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing you and the beasts you are going to have! It’ll be a blessing to you. I have little doubt man!
:v::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I will be getting some beans in the dirt soon. I am gonna go with an auto strain, I’ve just gotta figure out which are autos. (Some aren’t labeled)

5 Likes