Bedside Cabinet Micro Growing . Rogue One . 2019

That microcab is going nicely man can see you getting a decent yield for 20W was it, even surprised from the growth that vipa is making when I’ve seen them used they seem to do fack all :rofl:

2 Likes

Very happy with the Viparspectra! Harvested both Speed Devil #2 plants, the biggest one between week 12 and 13, and made Rick Simpson Oil with 95% alcohol and a rice cooker. Got about 15ml from the biggest plant.

Made spicy curry - coconut milk - broccoli - weed soup with the leaves :yum:

4 Likes

Hello happy little blackberry auto sprouting. I shall name you Lia! And she’ll finally go into the cab. Might transplant her into bigger pot later.

3 Likes

Got fungus gnats which took me ages to realize so I stopped watering a while and they disappeared. That’s all you need to do. Bring humidity down and let the soil dry out. Then only water a little when leaves are sad. She was in the same pot with another older plant which is why she is so lanky. Never be impatient and do silly things like that. Buds should fatten up a little more. Still a month or so to go.

5 Likes

Dark Devils are fun, week 12 and she just keeps giving me more bud.
(This is in my closet, not the cabinet.)

6 Likes

How do you consume the oil?

1 Like

Sounds rather nice that does. :slight_smile:

How did you make that?

1 Like

Rice cooker and iso alcohol. Mix bud in the iso and it releases the trichomes from the bud. Filter the green matter from the solution. Pour the liquid into a rice cooker and set it away for a few hours. The heat removes all the alcohol and your left with oil only. :v:
Edit - the heat also activates the cannabinoids

1 Like

I only use the syringe to transfer it from the ricecooker to a small jar.
To consume I barely dip the wrong end of a teaspoon in the jar so it’s covered a couple of millimeters and in my mouth it goes. Just like that. Usually followed by a piece of chocolate and couple of 20% CBD drops. If that doesn’t chill you out then I don’t know what the hell will.

I used 98% alcohol I bought from the supermarket, marketed to people who want to make their own egg liquor. Pretty funny how you can just buy it like that.

The Fastbuds Blackberry auto didn’t make it, just died as a seedling, and the first seed never sprouted. Not buying from them again.

The Sensi Seeds Afghani #1 Auto on the other hand is one tough motherfucker of a strain.
It barely had it’s first two leaves the size of my thumb and got hit with fungus gnats again, doused it with a mix of water, olive oil and essential lemon oil. Then with bakingsoda mixed with water. The gnats are gone and it seemed to be dying, the top and first leaves dried up but look at it now, good chance I’m getting a siamese twin, two big fat badass colas perhaps, I’m all up for it. And it’s gonna be stunted probably, so that’s a bonus as well in this case. Delightful!