Beleaf- the woman abuser

I was a bit worried by the title of the thread, but that’s no drama, that’s abuse. The title may be a bit misleading. Hope she has flown away with the money and is safe. Same shit, always…

6 Likes

right
but i would not be defeatist
hope she will learn a lesson from it and will choose men more judiciously from now
this is a real societal problem currently
girls choosing abusive bad boys, and suffering from it
furthermore in couple conflict there is often shared faults
one thing is sure, victimizing her and avoiding questioning is best way to keep her in this scheme

2 Likes

It’s really ugly.

3 Likes

She could be a young and homeless runaway for all we know, and he’s her ticket off the streets (I’m totally speculating).

I agree, but it never justifies violence.

In some states the victim doesn’t have a say when it comes to pressing charges. The DA can charge him with or without her. I’m not sure where this is at.

I do see what you’re saying though.

3 Likes

what did Mike do?

4 Likes

yeah bud
being a bit extreme in my words
but you got it

2 Likes

they do not choose, someone grab them and hold emotional and financial ties on them.

4 Likes

Canna diss track the best so far…
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyCo4NDOhxL/?igsh=d2hiYXBrZ3pieXRp

8 Likes

@corgitron “Bert and Hermie” Lol!!!

5 Likes

Damn what a tool. Where did his Jamaican accent go? And I’ve got one of his chimax beans in week 3 flower. Good on in house for cutting ties with this loser. Yeah I know about the ethos, fatcat, gas reaper drama but have not heard about exotic. Please elaborate.

2 Likes

now I want to name a strain "hemorhoid doughnut’ :laughing:

4 Likes

53 posts lolol. I wondered if this wackado was being spoke of here too.

2 Likes

A new source of food for our bird friends!

9 Likes

It’s getting spicy.

over the years we have given women and in one case thier children too , shelter and safe refuge from seriously abusive men. Took everything I had not to physically intervene but to keep thier location safe in a small town… that would have been a bad choice.
These were reasonably long relationships and that abuse had to have gone on for a long time.
Intervening can draw a lot of drama but in the end, it;s the right thing to do. You can never know what keeps an abused person with an abuser. It’s a question I struggle with.
You can let them know there is safe refuge and pray they accept it and find ways to escape and move on.
I have no sympathy for the guy and the wrath the community is throwing down. Deservedly so if you ask me. This is a case where the video can’t be argued with.
Thankfully I have nothing from this guy in my collection and don;t have to toss any seeds in the trash LOL

23 Likes

Hopefully if people google beleaf cannabis llc based in tulsa oklahoma who make seeds and clones for years now then they will see that the evidence is strong to say that the founder is a woman abuser through the google algorithm.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Last dollar of mine he gets. Hopefully his future cell mate sees that he likes it rough. That was not a joke.

6 Likes

Whenever you grow his gear that you already have, just rename it like he did so no credit ever goes back to him. Just as he did with all his stolen genetics. Boom fired!.

16 Likes

Love it. Shit man it’s sad to say the chimera I grew was fire. There is so many good genetics fuck him.

1 Like