Beleaf- the woman abuser

I’d not ever heard of this dork before this. Really gross. All of it

3 Likes

:100: :+1:

A quote from this video…

“I want to apologize for the way I spoke to this female in this video” (and beat the shit out of)

“Hoping for a little support and understanding” :rofl: :roll_eyes:

:rage:

6 Likes

what did mike do? hes a big shot theres a lot of big money running his gear that would probably like to know.

2 Likes

i fkn pray she has uncles brothers or a dad who was waiting for enough evidence to prove hes abusive before they caved his head in and now have it.

lord knows i would stand smiling infront of a jury of 12

5 Likes

Being that she was 16-17 when he took her in and started “dating” her, I highly doubt she has any family support or other support around her @204medismoke

4 Likes

I normally hate the rename game but in this situation i think its fitting. Everyone should rename White Truffle (Domestic Abuse)

3 Likes

That often is how these situations are created sadly… @Cyr_grow

Not people close by to look out to see warning signs or red flags

Abusers are good at finding vulnerable people to prey on

3 Likes

unfortunetly u are prob correct and him taking advantage of it makes me even more sick

Anyone with his seeds should do a pollen chuck and give em all away…or burn em like others have said. Whatever would piss bitchleaf off more is the direction we should go.

6 Likes

@inhumantheory raising this again - pretty big accusation for a pretty big bame: what are you specifically talking about here?

4 Likes

I would have gone with “Wife Trouble”

11 Likes

I’m with @logangrowgan2020 I have a bunch of exotics older gear. What did this dude do now? Damn it all this gear by dickheads. I bought an ethos pass before finding out about that dude.

4 Likes

@MonsterDrank had a really bad experience and overall he has treated nice customers like trash. I’m sure monster can link to his story and experience. He said he still had the transcripts between him and Mikes conversation.

Found this too, the link is dead tho

7 Likes

tying in a rough customer service experience to a discussion on domestic abuse is asinine, am I missing anything here?

1 Like

In correlation to warped moral compasses and just being a terrible person in general. Not with domestic assault in general.

Being a dick or having bad customer service isn’t even in the same universe as domestic violence.

8 Likes

This guy just reeeeeeeeeeeeks of scum…

2 Likes

Since everyone is mentioning the obvious, I’m gonna go ahead and put out some “hard to swallow pills”:

If Beleaf is still selling astronomically priced genetics 12 months from now, then it’s safe to say the scene as a whole doesn’t give a shit about REAL issues like this. If this guy is allowed to continue doing business uninterrupted, then that becomes a reflection ON ALL OF US as a whole community :man_shrugging:t2:

Do the right thing, everyone

13 Likes

Well, I hope you left her too. I don’t really think violence perpetrated by a woman is too much better than the opposite. Different I know, but not much better.

Edit to add, f*ck that b :leaves: clown. He’ll get what he deserves.

8 Likes