Beleaf- the woman abuser

PetrolGlyph could be cool too if it smells liek petrol XD

3 Likes

I learned to never mess with man / womens any situation LOL.

It was a friday night downtown and I see this chick kinda slumped over throwing up , I asked if she was alright and I got a little mumbling lol, but her friend was there so I was like cool, if they need some help ill standby , so I chilled there for a bit …
Well I was about to leave and Idk I might have asked if she was alright again or somethin, but her friend says to me out of nowhere ‘’ you can leave , BYE , walk away’’ like oh dayum, ok LOL.
Sheesh alright im gone SEEYA, I just wanted to make sure she aint throwing up and choking on it slumped over or some shit , or a shittier scenario, some devious men wanna take advantage of the situation. But yep I wasnt welcome to be around them LOL. I wasnt even near them when she basically yells that at me :rofl: The friend probably could have handled it just fine but she was also drunk as shit soooooo. I didnt see anyyyy harm.

2 Likes

Just a daily reminder that this guy is a woman beater

7 Likes

I liked the reminder not the man , what an ugly dude

Bro looks 40, 70, and 25 at the same time :rofl:

im pretty sure he deleted his instagram

Make note anyone you follow that has his gear, if they keep the name of his stuff despite knowledge of what he did, they too beat women I guess.

5 Likes

The dude looks about as big of a joke as his seed prices. People like him can get fukt!!!

4 Likes

7 Likes

This guy is fucked, in a multitude of ways.
Even if this is not ‘legal proof’ of the crime of ‘domestic battery’ the video is most certainly ‘proof’ of being an abusive asshole.
The last thing I want when I tend my garden is my mind wandering into “wife beater OG?”. The bad vibes would come thru on every draw…not in my garden, not in my bong.

10 Likes

These fake enlightened idiots act like they’re so much better than everyone else. Dating teenagers and beating them up is all too common with these types

7 Likes

The worst part of this culture, the absolute worst.

8 Likes

…at least Soma don’t beat girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

What did Mike from Exotic do? I’ve heard of Colin and Copycat. Not condoning anything just curious what he did.

4 Likes

I wonder what beleafs investors are thinking.

1 Like

North Atlantic Seed Co. is donating all proceeds made on B-Leaf seeds to the National Domestic Violence Hotline. I`m sure the next step is to stop selling his seeds. The fall is in motion.

19 Likes

13 Likes

Damn they even released his phone number.

1 Like

Like hoss said beleaf is a bully

That’s why homie did a chimera 3 reversal and made the seeds widespread, because FUCK BELEAF

Also

People do not choose to be abused!
Abusers choose to abuse!
It is smart to avoid danger but point the blame in the right direction! The abuser is responsible for the abuse, not the victim’s choices!

19 Likes

I’m happy to see what is happening to this pos. The cannabis community is doing the right thing. Many vendors on Instagram offering refunds and many more speaking out against it.

9 Likes

Fuck this guy. Fuck his seeds, cuts, and brand. I’ll never spend a cent on his shit. :beers:

5 Likes

Have y’all seen the response video he took down?

Guy’s a fuckin’ clown.

8 Likes

Damage control! That guy’s going down but he doesn’t know it yet. Hopefully he won’t have any more money to spend on teenagers after all this

7 Likes