Berserker’s Autoflower Adventure 😈

Yeah, I put everything together in the same tent with the 3 reversed Grape Dosi Breath. I won’t know which GDB is the pollen donor, but I will know that it’s GDB. Using multiple pollen donors of the same cultivar helps to ensure that I don’t bottleneck the genetics, and gives me more genetic diversity in the offspring.

6 Likes

Ah ok! So it was only one strain that was reversed. I was thinking it was different strains. Cool! I’m trying to learn as much as I can! :grin:

And man… I wish I had all that room to grow! You lucky bastid!! They look great!

2 Likes

Chopped these ladies. :axe:

And that’s a wrap. :partying_face:

14 Likes

Grape Dosi Breath
Ranges from sweet grapes to gassy cookies. My favorite is a nice mix of both, with sweet grapes on the inhale, gas on the exhale, & a lingering grape taste that coats your mouth. :drooling_face:

16 Likes

The seed run was a success. :metal:t3:

22 Likes

Everything, other than the Grape Dosi Breath, is drying and curing. I’ll update again with some photos and reports on the other cultivars. :ok_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Wow that’s a shit ton of seed where we’re you hiding all those gems . You’ll be set for the next 100 years with that haul. We’re you planning on sharing your windfall?

2 Likes

Yes, I have plans to share. I’m about 2/3 of the way through taking care of the Discord server that I’m part of, and who have been a solid source of support, motivation, and encouragement. After I send out all of those, I will open it up to the OverGrow community, giving priority to those that have been following along and engaging with my journey, from the start. :+1:t3:

23 Likes

Jeeezuuus! I had to stop scrolling or I’ll use up all my likes. The colors that came out in these are so varied and striking. Really cool grow show my dude.

3 Likes

Just thought I’d add that looks like a severe amount of work in those bags shucking and cleaning seeds is a pile of work. Thanks bud

6 Likes

I think I need oral surgery from how many times my jaw dropped in this thread, lol.

Thank you so much @Berserker7205 for letting us go on this awesome autoflower adventure with you :pray:

7 Likes

ttly agree with you OTUG!!

thanks @Berserker7205!!
and that packaging looks kick ass too!

4 Likes

Automatic madness mate, you nailed the shit out of another run. Who ever said autos don’t yield… definitely not you.

Well played my friend

Bless, Fatty

5 Likes

Now see, you let the cat out of the bag brother… So, what Auto’s you got.? LOL.

Looks like you have a good eye and I love nothing more then trying new crosses as I make them myself. Not a breeder here, just a pollen slinger. I’m getting ready to cross 2 strains I just got from Alaskagrown… Gambian x Neville’s Haze Auto to his Blueberry Auto… with his permission of course.

I too once had a seed collecting issue… hehe. one year I gave away around 3000 seeds…
a few months later, I was back up to 2000, gave most of them away… collection is now, 10
strains and I feel naked… hahaha

3 Likes

You said it brother… and when you care, which he obviously does… it’s even more work because things gotta be perfect and organized. Again, obvious.

It’s very tedious working with the seeds, talk about getting sore fingertips. A good breeder or someone just having fun, will finger test each seed as he packs it away with light finger pressure to assure it’s a good solid viable seed. I did this with 1000 and it took hours.

Anyone who goes thru the trouble to share their hard work earns a big Kudo’s and good Karma returns 100 fold.

I just started a new grow myself, so, maybe I can learn a few things…
peace

2 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Dammmm man. I thought you had still been just busy smoking the chocolate :chocolate_bar: :thinking: apparently your over seeding the world lol nice man. I’m sure all that work is not an easy task …

4 Likes

Just read the whole show!
Wow - amazeballs what a show - nice one @Berserker7205 truly a pleasure to see all these new autos being made up. The market is getting flooded with twat seeds, all just copying each other - cookie this and cake that. You guys in the US have so much more access to great seeds as starting materials as well.

Will continue to watch with admiration

Z

3 Likes

Carty goes Berserk

4 seeds already in water

12 Likes

Special Reserve Cookies III

14 Likes