😈 Berserker’s Blueberry Auto Bananza

There was a Swedish guy and another working on a Thai autoflower. I have heard of autos from Papa New Guinea and a Moroccan one that autoflowered to avoid drought conditions and then there’s that Mexican rudi. Details are all very murky mind you

3 Likes

Main batch is transplanted. Had more not sprout than I would’ve liked.
Current count is:
21x Blueberry Slushy F5 by RocBud
5x Ice Roc City by RocBud
5x Grape Xochi by RocBud
5x Substance D by MagicBeanCo/Ronin
3x Wicked Witch by MagicBeanCo
4x Purple Pope by NightOwl
8x (Mngo Mrrr x True MAC)
7x Osage #3 Regs by Gnome
:rocket:

18 Likes

It’s on like donkey kong @Berserker7205 :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol: :100:

2 Likes

Following and eventually purchasing.

2 Likes

I got a couple whorled phyllotaxy mutants! These are my first ones! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Oh damn, I can’t wait to see how the mutants grow in your expert hands.

Instead of my usual gif or 2, I thought maybe I’d switch it up and send some blueberry inspired art vibes your way :grin:

Bruce Banner 3 x Marathon OG came in, thank you @Berserker7205! :pray::grinning:

16 Likes

Picked my two Blueberry Slushy reversals. Usually, I’ll pick my reversals based on size & structure because there isn’t a whole lot going on, yet. But these two already have a really sweet berry smell coming from them. I did a quick scratch & sniff test on all the BB Slushies, and these two didn’t need a scratch. I could smell them just by getting close. They aren’t the tallest, but have just as many nodes as any of the other potential candidates. I’m excited for these ones!!
:heart_eyes::blue_heart:🫐

16 Likes

I got 3 males from the Osage #3 by Gnome Automatics. The short one already has a stench to him.:metal:t3:

The main batch is cruising along. :sunglasses:

I got two seedlings with whorled phyllotaxy mutation! I’m gonna cross them together to see if I can get the mutation to pass on to the offspring.

14 Likes

I’m starting to see some pistils popping on two of the Osage #3 males. I’ll see how the short one shapes up, but I don’t know if I’ll be getting any reg beans from these. I’ve been talking with people, and it seems more common to run into auto males that show intersex traits. I recently got more reg seeds to do a bigger hunt for a stud.

The two mutants are looking good. The Ice Roc City is starting to change and do some weird stuff, but the Purple Pope F2 is still symmetrical. :green_heart:

Everything else is shaping up, nicely. :metal:t3:

14 Likes

Take a little stroll through the garden. 🪴

11 Likes

My Osage #3 auto male by Gnome Automatics is shaping up pretty nice! :muscle:t3:

7 Likes

Great Ballz of Fire :fire:

3 Likes

Blueberry Slushy F5s 🫐

Purple pheno :purple_heart:

Reversals are starting to grow male parts

12 Likes

I selected a Blueberry Slushy F5 to go in with the Osage #3 male. :rocket:

11 Likes

I’m gonna reverse this (Mngo Mrrr x True MAC) to make F2s. :mango:

9 Likes

Definitely have some cool projects in the works!

1 Like

Nice man great works there props

1 Like

I added in 21 of my Strawberry OG Auto F2s (Bruce Banner 3 x Marathon OG) to hunt for selections to make F3s. :strawberry::fire:
:smiling_imp: Grow Berserk!! :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

:christmas_tree::notes: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas :notes::christmas_tree:

Osage #3 autoflower male :sneezing_face:

11 Likes

I hope you hit everybody with that Blueberry Slushy reverse pollen.

3 Likes