😈 Berserker’s Blueberry Auto Bananza

I’ll pollinate most of the different varieties with the Blueberry Slushy reversal. Gonna use the Osage male to pollinate a BB Slushy, Wicked Witch, & Substance D. Im taking the (Mngo Mrrr x True MAC) to F2, and taking the Strawberry OG Auto to F3.

9 Likes

Everything is on track and doing well. I’ve been really busy lately, and need to get in there for defoliating.

11 Likes

Such a beautiful sight. Nice lush, green plants @Berserker7205 . :heart_eyes:🫶

1 Like

I selected a Wicked Witch and Substance D to be pollinated by the Osage 3 reg pollen.

I got another purple Blueberry Slushy F5.:purple_heart:

The one from the first batch is looking amazing! :heart_eyes:

The BB Slushy reversals are ready to start mingling with some ladies! :dancer:t2::man_dancing:t2:

12 Likes

Everything is SO NICE!!! Love the group shot @Berserker7205 way to grow :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Dusting the Blueberry Slushy seed tent. I added the best from the room. Two Blueberry Slushy F5s (one green & one purple), an Osage #3, a Purple Pope F2, a Substance D, and Ice Roc City. :metal:t3:

The purple Blueberry Slushy from the first batch is looking awesome! I got another from the second batch that’s in the seed tent. Can’t wait for these to finish up! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Damn dude :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Love the color of that bud!

2 Likes

Mango MAC seed tent. Making F2s. I got a purple/dark pheno. :metal:t3:

10 Likes

I got all the girls cleaned up and reorganized, after the seed selections. :green_heart:

Soon time to pick a reversal candidate from the Strawberry OG F2s. :strawberry::fire:

14 Likes

Absolutely lovely Berserk!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’ve made my selections for reversals of the Strawberry OG Auto F2s. I’m going to reverse three, and only use the best representation of what I’m looking for to make F3s. I’m not getting any strong smells from them, yet. The strawberry scent usually takes some time to come out, but these are ready for reversal. These selections were more based on plant size, structure, and node formations. I’ll get a better scent selection in a couple weeks, and from the seed bearing plants. :strawberry::fire:

I’m using my trusty eliteXelite reversal spray! It’s never failed me, and super easy to do. One application and done!! Never worry about whether your reversal is going to take, again. Use eXe! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I take it this is a different formula than the standard STS? What’s the shelf life like?

Beautiful grow!

2 Likes

Yes, eXe is a different chemical formula than normal STS or CS. In liquid form it has a shelf life of 2 years, and as dry ingredients it can last indefinitely.

4 Likes

Strawberry OG Auto F2 :strawberry::fire:

13 Likes

Blueberry Slushy and Osage getting chopped. :axe:

🫐 BB Slushy 🫐

16 Likes

Those look fire :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice colors in there!

1 Like

The main batch is getting close to chop time! :axe:

Purple Pope F2 from NightOwl :owl:

Substance D from Binary Selections :dna:

Grape Xochi by RocBud 🪨

Wicked Witch by Magic Strains :woman_mage:

(Mngo Mrrr x True MAC) :mango:

Ice Roc City by RocBud 🪨

Strawberry OG Auto F2 :strawberry:

13 Likes

Oh wow! I’ve never watched an auto grow and these look incredible! What a sweet job

2 Likes