Best Anxiety Strains?

That makes perfect sense! If you take the sativa down a notch (so to speak) with the indica mix for us anxious folk, you will be eliminating the “paranoia” factor that we are overly sensitive too. Once that “racy” element is gone, the sativa will allow relief from hyper focus and elevate our moods.

Thank you! That is some excellent information!

8 Likes

Blue apollo was one of my fav strains for anxiety. You had the uplifting of apollo yet calming of blueberry. I don’t know of anyone that carries it but the void is close in the indica/sativa ratio. Exp if you find a genius dom pheno you can’t beat it.

6 Likes

Very interesting discussion everyone. Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences.

The type of anxiety that hits me is an intense feeling of impending doom. Sort of like the adrenaline from a fight or flight response, but with a huge dose of self-loathing. It is an extremely negative head-space and I feel like I am either going to explode with rage or explode into tears. I never actually do either, but I feel like it takes every ounce of my strength to not go over the edge. It isn’t that I am focused on anything in particular - more like every source of stress in my life is in my brain, all at once, trying to get out.

Luckily, it usually only lasts about 20 minutes to half an hour - and I have mostly learned how to avoid it with the methods I described earlier.

On another note; I picked up a gram of Super Silver Haze yesterday as planned. I didn’t have the courage to try it straight up, so I mixed it 50:50 with some CBD Dutch Treat (and some Orlik Golden Sliced pipe tobacco). I smoked about 1/3 of the joint and got a bit racey, but more uplifted/awake. There was about a 10 minute period of slight “unease” and then right into happy and content. I smoked the rest of the joint through the evening, a few tokes at a time, and enjoyed it very much.

Going to get me some lemon balm.

11 Likes

So this is made pre decarb?

2 Likes

Yes @G-paS don’t decarb it for reikox remedy

1 Like

I’ve got to get some of those seeds 🖒 only 3.50 usd for a pack of 500 lol I’ll probably need them all just to get one to make it here but it’s worth a shot

1 Like

I am right there with you and understand just how you feel. If I miss even one day of meds I lose it. My doctor is trying to take away my meds and has already refused to renew one. I was put on them by my metal health professional. But does she care…nope. Mine last until I take med and I do break out crying many a time.

4 Likes

i feel you guys. mime is triggered alot by stress and tiredness. want to start using high CBD strains because just using THC strains has negative effects with my anxiety. has really ruined my fun to smoke weed. hopefully these high CBD strains do the job for me

4 Likes

very interesting thread. i am now curious about cbd more than ever

Hey bro @ReikoX! Seems like I am hitting you up quite often but your opinion is gold with me.
My wife suffers from panic attacks. These are devastating I’m sure you know. Did you make this tincture from one strain? If so, what was it? She enjoys smoking and I always look for the most narcotic Indica for her. Can you offer an opinion or particular strain? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I have a 1:1 strain called Juanita la Lagrimosa. The tincture was made from flowers without a decarb. I kept it in the fridge to prevent it from activating over time.

That being said, you can buy pure CBD isolate online and add it to a THCA tincture and have a similar effect. Something I’ve been wanting to explore more in the future.

4 Likes

What are the effects of a thca tincture?

1 Like

It has many of the same benefits of a THC tincture without the psychoactive effects. In other words, it doesnt get you high. Some properties of THCA include can be found here:

5 Likes

I have a single fem cbd mass ( feminised seeds.co ) and it says 8% percent of each cbd & thc , but i was of the mindset that the thc was too low and cbd wouldn’t compensate for the lack of thc, but now im thinking of cracking it to see how it smell smokes.!?
Guess im gonna have to give it a shot ( talked myself into this lol …)
Anyone growing anything similar , Or the cbd auto ‘freedom dream’ .?
Any feedback on 8% or similar ,of each ( 1.1.ratio ) would be appreciated …

Gaz

2 Likes

I love potent highs most of all, but it’s rare to find partners for blunts sessions with it. When i feel good, “sunny” and in symbiosis with the world, a lot of people bleach and feel like they are sitting on a TNT box. And the reverse happend also, with sedating and narcotic weeds i’m feeling badly cemented under a “stain layer” with difficulties to think positive.

But i’ve experienced weeds than don’t need any “disclaimers” for blunts sessions, mostly simple classics, but than appear kind of universal :

• Sensi Star (Paradise): strong hammer, but enough balanced to don’t put “high persons” in mental jail. Not narco at all, even if very potent. It melt the nerves in a soup of THC lol Very good for contemplative sessions (arts gallery, movie on wide screens, sports events, concerts …).

• Blueberry (DJ Short) : maybe the more universal than i known, everyone can toke hardly on the blunts. At baddest it make the assembly stupid and smiling for nothing. Not very good for outdoor sessions because everyone see the group of stupid stoners at 2 kilometers around lol Good for chit chat sessions, meeting new people in the circle, pranks lol, and totally worth the experience for “table games” : epic pokers party garanteed.

• Bubblegum (cut is the best but a selected TH seeds work well too) : Barely the same ambient than the Blueberry but more socializing and very more discreet. People around think than the group is just drunk as fck. Keep “stone persons” active without making them too lefty, usefull for active sessions : surfing or sportive games, hard and boring work, exploring a spot, trekking …

It’s feedback on “chained blunts sessions” with friends, with these weeds in pocket i known by advance than everyone will have a good time. I like them pure but an hybrid of them wisely choosen can make the deal too. Just not Blueberry/Jack Herer or Chronic/Sensi Star or this type of catalyst crosses… stay strategic.

When i want than no one toke too much on the blunt, i roll a jack herer ^^ That’s maybe the less universal weed i known, another classic also.

2 Likes

I got an og kush 1:1 thc/cbd auto going by dinafem seeds

5 Likes

Your experience sounds just like mine - and I assure you that the high CBD strains are a godsend!

For me, as long as the THC:CBD is around 7%:7% I can be confident that I will have no issues. The CBD can be higher and it doesn’t matter.

Initially it does get you “high”, but it never kicks in too hard because the CBD kicks in and just chills you out. Not in the way a heavy indica chills some people out - it is hard to describe, but you just feel “de-stressed”, but still clear-headed.

It’s also great for aches, pains, migraines, etc.

Having said all this - the White Widow I grew recently is really impressive to me. It is considerably higher in THC and probably low to no CBD, so it gets me high as fuck - but I don’t care. I don’t get that edgy, stressed, anxious, shitty feeling I get from most strong weed. I just giggle and smile and I just don’t give a fuck - walk around Walmart grinning at people I don’t know, which is totally out of character, but again I don’t give a fuck. It doesn’t feel racy, it doesn’t feel mellow, it just makes me happy and carefree.

So CBD is awesome, but there is something else going on with certain strains that I haven’t figured out yet, but there are some very good theories in this thread and I think you all are on to something!.:seedling:

5 Likes

sweet thanks for your input brother. i really look forward to trying a high CBD strain now

2 Likes

Hey my brother @Gaz29! I hope this finds you well and lifted my friend. I too am on a CBD quest. Ms. oleskool suffers from panic attacks and I’m always looking for the most narcotic Indica I can find for her. It has come to us that CBD is very effective in treating and preventing panic attacks. She likes getting high so I am searching for CBD strains that can provide a 1 to 1 ratio of THC to CBD. Enough THC to get you high with equal amount CBD. Your thoughts? Be well! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Greetings @cogitech my brother! Do you have an opinion on the CBD vape juice sold in vape shops?
I’m not as informed as I should be I know. Thanks! :cowboy_hat_face: