Best genetics on a budget?

Wow really?! That’s the one I was snubbing :laughing:

1 Like

Depends on what you’re looking for. Lots of places sell 3 or 5 packs of fems for around $40-$60 from solid breeders, I know ethos does 5 packs for $50, twenty20 & humbolt seed company have 3 & 5 packs for $40 and $60. Etc. but tbh the best stuff I’ve grown has come from people here.

1 Like

ive never done a run with Tony Gs tortured beans. is there a fav place y’all grab them from and a few strains that rise above?

I think Great lake Genetics and DC seed exchange are running two for one on Tony’s gear presently. Both are legit.
I just cracked 9 of Tony’s beans at 9 for 9, and my seed-Fu sucks.

1 Like

Or as Charlie Sheen would call it, Monday afternoon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ethos lead breeder Colon Gregory Gordon born 1973:

2 Likes

I would think it depends on were you live. You need to figure in shipping cost. The cost of crossing boarders and such.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Shit half my friends have worse rap sheets. Tf I care if dude did some time.

3 Likes

Animal abuse… drugging a victim. I’ll pass. I mean… if that’s the type you are friends with… fuck all ya.

8 Likes

how do you really fell about it?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s 50 pushups

This is looking like it is getting away from what the OP was looking for.
Excellent Point G-paS!

4 Likes

that being said i just paid the same shipping rate on a package from the UK to the US as i did on a package that was between the central US and westcoast. and the UK package had more beans.
but yes shipping cost should be figured in…

1 Like

Nirvana seeds has always been solid and cheap. They are known for knocking off other gear, though.

1 Like

i have also found some great stuff on strainly but as u can see from other posts on OG u have to be watchful there

2 Likes

Derg corra collective, bald man lala, SAN

6 Likes

Hadn’t heard of Derg corra collective. They have some interesting things if legit. I haven’t seen mighty mite for sale anywhere in decades.

What does SAN stand for?

1 Like

Take a look at the kannabia seeds range.

The purlpe kush is amazing.
This is one I grew a while back. Didn’t turn purple but it was potent AF :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Go to dcse or glg and grab a pack of bubblehead. If your a first time customer at dcse i can get tou a code for a discount. And ill get some brownie points

1 Like

Great reputation but you’re right, shipping is an issue outside Canada.

1 Like