Best genetics on a budget?

Read my mind @Mithridate and @webeblzr Can’t go wrong with pretty much any of the stuff on seedheaven. Can’t remember the last grow I’ve done that didn’t involve at least one pack from someone there :stuck_out_tongue: (mainly grab @santero , derg corra, bald monkey and every esko repro minus blue chem.) Not that I did many of them justice but I’m getting there :wink:

I’m currently growing 2 5 packs of freebies of the blavender glue (gg4 x blue lavender) that came with the blue lavender repro. I got 4 massive females. Mild smell most flower but now they’re starting to get some nice kushy stink to them at close to week 9. I quick dried a big nug and it had what I can only describe as old school kush taste in the volcano. No lemon, sweet pine, cedarwood/sandalwood but looks more like a blueberry. Can’t wait to try the other 3. They also grew like weeds in veg. Much faster than my other 3 strains.

@Mithridate Yeah a bunch of people have used the aunt of farouk (farooq I think) in the past few years and some with no credit lol. You can tell a lot of these people just love weed and aren’t about the money, another big reason I always buy as much gear as I can because I love weed too :stuck_out_tongue: Not that it isn’t worth much more.

6 Likes

I support Spidey at shitseeds.com

How can you complain about prices (and genetics) like these two examples?

9 Likes

i put in my order with @ShitSeeds but have to wait for them to figure out shipping to the US sadly. hopefully that will get worked out soon!

3 Likes

I’m sure he will!

2 Likes

Buy a bag of bird seed, remove hemp seeds, add the new bird seeds, Reseal Bag. When they arrive pluck your seeds and be a happy bird. Worked One Million Times

1 Like

ha, I may have to postpone my order if i win the server auction to a diff paycheck if they get it figured out too soon!!!

:wink:

3 Likes

but then i wouldnt get my pretty breeder packaging!

4 Likes

Not to sound obvious, those genetics shared freely within our community by other members :wink:

13 Likes

We are working on some new items that we can ship and add orders to. I hope everyone doesnt mind being a bit patient till we get it all sorted.

The birdseed idea is a common one, but you’re right about not getting the full breeders packaging and extras. Catch 22. Urgh.

1 Like

Yup! We shared quite a few packs already, and more going out soon.

1 Like

for sure, dont mind waiting at all! and definitely want the breeder packaging!!

i like to help support the community where i can…

4 Likes

Haven’t ran any yet but both of these are currently on the wish list :heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

I’ve grown a couple from @New420Guy
His beans are priced right and perform well.
I think I ordered from him through Strainly.

I checked his site out, it made me a little nervous that he was selling G13 seeds though. I thought that was clone-only, whether the old “government lab” yarn is true or not.

1 Like

O don’t even start that G13 shit ha ha
9A02D21A-96A2-4F92-887E-A68EA32FA5BB

4 Likes

Time vault - Put some away in 2002 - Please allow me to drop you a few to try and pop, they are from first cross of a plant that came from Swampwolf here on OG in a fundraiser for an ill grower. It has a story, but, not important. The results, well you can tell everybody what you found! I have crossed it with everything skunk, cheese, NL, WW, Oaxaca, all with bountiful results. DNA is on you! I just popped one and it is stout and going. I also have another story weed, Deathstar & it is. I can drop a few of those as well. Have you got any inkling to try them and tell the story here. I have this year a commitment to a one strain run for patients and since michigan changed personal for caregiver rules, I smoking the same as them. It’s all Good…?

3 Likes

Well, if you insist, I guess… I swear I’m trying to stop collecting seeds, but people keep wanting to send them anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t guarantee when I’d get to growing them, but when I do I’ll certainly post it and give you due credit. I’ll DM you.

2 Likes

Well that G13 thing hits home, his was an incredible story and I don’t see many plants here today that resemble it. Classic Indica & then some. I went to meet him, he came by canoe, we got in from a bridge landing where they had us park. Off we went into the moonlight into the western swamps of Florida near Crystal River. Where we stopped was an encampment on an island. I saw a plant for the first time in my life that was twice as tall as me, buds so big you could beat someone with em. I shit you not. On here in the day he would put up pictures of himself standing in his plants with water always in the background, annoyed LEO immensely I imagine.
He said that it came from a confiscated farm in Tennessee, It had been confiscated and taken over by Gov. Botanist. Once they had it they decided to study the strain being grown. It had been sent from Gainesville and was a Fat Leaf Skunk Cross that grew monster out doors and indoors, notoriously grew the same height, same weight Donkey Colas. There were pictures on OG1 of indoor grows of his and BOG’s, somehow they knew each other.

3 Likes

sounds like a horrible problem indeed!!!

3 Likes

Ah, now that actually makes sense and fits together… then eventually some lab functionary took a cutting and distributed it, but it was already out there by then I guess. Thanks for explaining, that’s the problem with old legendary strains; there’s so much legend out there it’s tough to tell.

It really is, you have no idea. :frowning: I’m going to take them and just throw them from an airplane some day when I’m 90, just to see them take over the planet! Of course, by then there won’t be any room left below the canopy anyway, since all the big companies will have their own factory farms everywhere… but we can dream, huh?

1 Like