Best genetics on a budget?

This true too, JOTI might be a deal for me but totally rural for someone in Europe.

1 Like

I enjoyed several Nirvana strains back around the time of the original OG.
Although I have heard that their genetics are not the same nowadays.
Recently, the most bang for my buck has been Mandala seeds.

I have also been favorably impressed with Fleur Du Mal seeds this past year.

8 Likes

Seedheaven is my go to for quality and cheap. You must check in occasionally, or miss the smaller drops. I’ve received the best value from here.

6 Likes

ya man, send me the code

1 Like

“The derg corra collective was founded by bald man lala and monkey@zoo, but runs with the supports of a whole range of breeders and growers. The main aim of the collective is to save old, rare, or wild strains from dissapearing and maintaining biodiversity as much as possible. The collective goes even further, by donating 1/3rd of the income to reforestation and or other charity projects.”

Have you ever heard of the Pakistani landrace “aunt of farouk” well its from them. They’ve been at it a looong time hehe

SAN would be Santhero, he used to be active on different forums, I did not keep up with his forum presence in recent times but he still releases cool lines every now and then

4 Likes

I can’t put a date on the collective… bald man lala has been growing for 40+ years and releasing strains for at least 20…

10 years ago I bought beans from him and they were already old

He did a collab with ace seeds and others

1 Like

Read my mind @Mithridate and @webeblzr Can’t go wrong with pretty much any of the stuff on seedheaven. Can’t remember the last grow I’ve done that didn’t involve at least one pack from someone there :stuck_out_tongue: (mainly grab @santero , derg corra, bald monkey and every esko repro minus blue chem.) Not that I did many of them justice but I’m getting there :wink:

I’m currently growing 2 5 packs of freebies of the blavender glue (gg4 x blue lavender) that came with the blue lavender repro. I got 4 massive females. Mild smell most flower but now they’re starting to get some nice kushy stink to them at close to week 9. I quick dried a big nug and it had what I can only describe as old school kush taste in the volcano. No lemon, sweet pine, cedarwood/sandalwood but looks more like a blueberry. Can’t wait to try the other 3. They also grew like weeds in veg. Much faster than my other 3 strains.

@Mithridate Yeah a bunch of people have used the aunt of farouk (farooq I think) in the past few years and some with no credit lol. You can tell a lot of these people just love weed and aren’t about the money, another big reason I always buy as much gear as I can because I love weed too :stuck_out_tongue: Not that it isn’t worth much more.

6 Likes

I support Spidey at shitseeds.com

How can you complain about prices (and genetics) like these two examples?

9 Likes

i put in my order with @ShitSeeds but have to wait for them to figure out shipping to the US sadly. hopefully that will get worked out soon!

3 Likes

I’m sure he will!

2 Likes

Buy a bag of bird seed, remove hemp seeds, add the new bird seeds, Reseal Bag. When they arrive pluck your seeds and be a happy bird. Worked One Million Times

1 Like

ha, I may have to postpone my order if i win the server auction to a diff paycheck if they get it figured out too soon!!!

:wink:

3 Likes

but then i wouldnt get my pretty breeder packaging!

4 Likes

Not to sound obvious, those genetics shared freely within our community by other members :wink:

13 Likes

We are working on some new items that we can ship and add orders to. I hope everyone doesnt mind being a bit patient till we get it all sorted.

The birdseed idea is a common one, but you’re right about not getting the full breeders packaging and extras. Catch 22. Urgh.

1 Like

Yup! We shared quite a few packs already, and more going out soon.

1 Like

for sure, dont mind waiting at all! and definitely want the breeder packaging!!

i like to help support the community where i can…

4 Likes

Haven’t ran any yet but both of these are currently on the wish list :heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

I’ve grown a couple from @New420Guy
His beans are priced right and perform well.
I think I ordered from him through Strainly.

I checked his site out, it made me a little nervous that he was selling G13 seeds though. I thought that was clone-only, whether the old “government lab” yarn is true or not.

1 Like