Best indica strain?

Hindu kush. Purple hindu kush. Deep chunk. purple kush. Bubba kush all come to mind

6 Likes

grandddady or grandmommy from herbies… both are just great hitters

2 Likes

Pre 98 Bubba is always a great start.

3 Likes

I grabbed the 00seeds feminized GDP seeds from Seedmans site . This the picture on the site. Just insane and vibrant colors… I m using the SOG method on the bush I have going now. Intrested to see how this one comes out.

2 Likes

My vote is for LA Affie. Oldie but a goodie. Great structure for indoors and great effects.
:v::grin:

8 Likes

You don’t see it around much anymore, but the original Big Bud was a great indica. One of my top 5 for sure

3 Likes

Hello @Originalweedman
Ive done 2 strains by 00 seeds. I find the plants regardless of strain are little bonsai bushes. Are you finding similar? They seem to be using some interesting genetics.

1 Like

the cut and harvest makes a big difference.

white lighting
skud missile…i only had an o once…it was messed up.
PBB

I tried the g13/hp last night. it was pretty intoxicating as an indica. i like it better than the nl2. taste is shite though.

I’ve really been enjoying the widow bomb land race i got on OG. Puts me to sleep, tastes good.

1 Like

I’ve grown many Indicas. My favorite Is Mazar i Sharif, a potent landrace cultivar. It ticks all the boxes, great smell and taste, very productive, and a high that can glue you in place!
for an Indica leaning hybrid, Granddaddy Purps is also and outstanding cultivar.

6 Likes

I think OP already forgot his login info lol

Damn shame, this thread has some great answers

8 Likes

For $75 a Pack, at Speakeasy Seeds. Its going to be hard to beat the Crickets and Cicada Sensi Star x Puck v1.

5 Likes

Not with this GDP… I was pleasently surprised by its growth and structure. I guess these do better being Scogd so I m gonna give it a shot. The description and the genetics were the reason I grabbed these… How was the quality of the plants u grew from 00seeds??

1 Like

Here is what Ken Estes ( oringinal breeder of GDP looks like:

2 Likes

Mine was very similar till I bent it and tied it down. I was tring my hardest to get Kens stuff . Those look fcking great man.

1 Like

I got a few other GDP versions I m working on growing to breed. I love this strain almost as much as the 90s BB

2 Likes

Mazar I sharif and maple leaf indica are the sh*t! Had both, made several crosses and would grow them over and over again.

2 Likes

Ive only completed one grow and halfway through next with these 00 seeds. I done sweet soma and it had good flavours with reasonable strength. Im just doing a couple of their northern lights and theyre growing exactly the same as little shrub type bonsais.
Heres to a good grow.

1 Like

GL to u brother, I m so far satisfied with there plant. I got 5 fem seeds from them and I only started one. I ll keep an eye out though. The NL sounds like a winner…

2 Likes