BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

Thank you much !

2 Likes

Congratulations, it all starts with that first bean :wink:

2 Likes

We’re friends, right?

So I’m gonna be a buzzkill and tell you that you’d better dry the shit out that Miracle Seed.

I hope you’re laughing with me Brother Light, I just think she might be “under age.” :rofl:

3 Likes

Im drying the shit out of it as we speak LOL

2 Likes

Where there’s one there shall be multitudes!
Congrats, save a pack for me!

-Grouchy

2 Likes

March 19th update.

What I assume is cake fighter x atonic in the tent( still unknown though unless this journal has info I missed ) is getting a little thicker. We are early stage flower .
I’m getting lemon pledge vibes from the stem rub.

Still waiting for brown seeds from alpean , and I’m still getting chocolate grape gas vibes on the smell. It’s very intense smelling when touched.

Got some new sprouts. I’m seeing if I can recreate the success of alpean but with 2fast genetics and it’s looking promising so far lol

Both syrians look nearly identical still

5 Likes

Hey just noticed you started thread with khalifa genetics Aladdin skunk I skimmed your thread did you finish it? Curious I have one in veg ATM. Thanks

2 Likes

My shelf died lol , so they died too, Ive got two more beans to run sometime , saving those for later :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Alright I’ll tag you in my grow if you want to see it grown. Right now only 5 inches tall lol.

3 Likes

GO ahead id love to see it grown haha.

1 Like

Congratulations on your first seed! Miss pink

3 Likes

Chopped the seeded runt today , little Alpean was chopped on day 76

4 Likes

She’s so cute!

2 Likes

Thank you !!! Hey Rain do you have any lotus drying tips? Im trying to figure out the steps better.

I see some people say they cut the plant, put the bud in the jar, then the fridge, then about a week later or so they switch to paper bag to speed up the drying.

Basically I dont know if I should jar it first or bag it first XD

1 Like

Everyone does it different because of things like their different humidity and how much they want to tend it. I cut the plant, hang to dry until the bud feels dry on the outside and it’s usually crispy at the tip then, about a week or two. Then I put in a paper bag for 2-4 more weeks to cure.

1 Like

true I ended up cutting it, letting it sit on my shelf in the closet for four hours to air dry a bit, then into a paper bag and on the wire rack of my fridge it goes , ill check on it in a week and probably open the fridge a few times a day to spike the humidity and slow it some .

Once dry I think im putting her into a grove bag

Sad news btw , I lost the little vial that had the first seed XD , but its okay she produced more

my little mini fridge already reeks LOL

1 Like

Sounds good. I am one of the least fancy, least attentive dry & cure folks around.

I wash mine thoroughly so they are also dripping wet when I hang them.

1 Like

Oh, and good to leave the seeds on while it dries. :slight_smile:

Ah right on, I didnt even hang mine. Shes so tiny XD.

She just sat on the shelf for four hours and shes in a paper bag now in the fridge for the low and slow method dr ziggy made <3

Im on page 11 by now but it was a good read DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest | Page 11 | 420 Magazine

1 Like

Might try that if I had an extra fridge, or one with any space :laughing:

1 Like