Better Late Than Never

@mycOG letter received. Thanks man

Talk about a small world. Got a message on IG one of the people that follows me turns out to live across the street from my partners Mom. We got beans and cuts of male and female bog sour strawberry and some beans coming out way

4 Likes

Tony Green Pine Tar Gush
PXL_20210504_114420334

10 Likes

Frosty Frosty :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Am I the only one who feels like when you look at the plants, it’s as if they’re looking right back at you?

Damn tha wake and bake got me today😆

2 Likes

100% I like to think they enjoy my company. When they really just want food and CO2. I used to have a silver pearl that would shy away from me when I came in the room.

2 Likes

Hehehe. I think some of my plants in the plants in the plants would shy away. “Please stop touching me” said the plants.

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I drop in a light hanger. Then I will invert the velcro I and loop it to the light hanger for air support.

1 Like

where do you purchase the cheapest velcro strips from? for future reference?

regards,

2 Likes

I think the velcro I attached to the pot was a little more expensive. But regardless. Best thing about the velcro is it’s super easy to adjust tension. Once you get the hang of it you’ll never go back

1 Like

If anyone reading this has questions feel free.

1 Like

8 Likes

10 Likes

They are looking extremely nice!

1 Like

In the back burner I have been debating what to run. I think the hardest part. I am for sure popping Humboldt seed co Jelly Rancher, Archive Puro Loco, Tony Green Exotic Shit f1,

3 Likes

6 Likes