Better Late Than Never

So I supercrop at like 90 degrees and use velcro. Give me a moment I’ll get you an idea @mike28086

1 Like

5 Likes

If they need air support I will use the same piece of velcro attached to a light hanger and make it like a merry go round

1 Like

10 Likes

Ay, where you get your frame? I snagged a shelf like it when I worked for a grocery store. I was younger back during Overgrow 1.0. Mine was 4x4 square with wheels. I wanted to rig it up like a tent. Couldn’t figure out a way to hide it from my parents. Think maybe I was 20.

2 Likes

It’s 3x 5 shelf steel style selections at lowes. And extra poles from Amazon. Don’t have to sorry about steel collapsing. Once a year I shutdown and bleach everything and replace all plastic. I’d really like to epoxy the floor this year.

1 Like

I like it. Everything off the floor. Don’t look that hard to keep up with.

1 Like

The key is space to move around. I can walk around them and water. Have a main and backup dehu. The room does all the work. I just dump water

1 Like

Keep it Simple Stoner

1 Like

This one is going to be interesting. Note the flower time.

1 Like

You think it’s for real? That would be sweet tho. I don’t have patience for long flower times. Good thing I don’t like sativa. If I could grow more then 2 at a time I would definitely play around with one or two.

I’m gonna pop 5 of them soon. Just waiting to get my seed starting gear back. I’ve never heard of a 45 day sativa.

Wow yeah I didn’t notice that. Yeah sounds suspect. I’m definitely locked in and ready for the show!

1 Like

Great idea with velcro, I just tape strings to the pots, but this is much cleaner.

1 Like

It’s even easier if you use fabric pots velcro attached right to the felt.

2 Likes

10 Likes

This is Josey’s male he sent to Drohammad. Seriously I think he got the midas touch

1 Like

13 Likes

I really like the structure. They look like there some tight nuggs.

1 Like

Smells are almost a sandalwood on the front with a almost glue kush on backend

2 Likes