Better Late Than Never

6 Likes

@LilJonB on the foxtails I think that specimen is leaning toward mom. Plat huck 9lb hammer. I appreciate the tip for sure. I really don’t like doing anything to my plants once they are in flower. No cutting no spraying unless it’s absolutely necessary.

3 Likes

I completely understand. I’m very strict about certain aspects of my grow. Growing has me disciplined as well.

2 Likes

10 Likes

You start cutting into buds in flower you just adding vectors for things you don’t want. I’m rough on my plants but once I flip I let them be plants. Untill it’s getting close to chop then I’ll do a major defoil. Of I get free time

4 Likes

12 Likes

The care of your plants shows my friend!

3 Likes

Thanks man it’s love plain and simple.

5 Likes

I guess the biggest take away is I’m doing this on the cheap. Maxibloom, gypsum, cal nitrate, mag nitrate, epsom salts, and flora micro. I’m pulling just under 1kw from the wall for lights.im a huge fan of doing the best with what you got. My feeding is simple. I keep my plants on a proper schedule.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Don’t sound cheap to me. What else would you want or need? Lol.

1 Like

Last shot of the run.

9 Likes

Potato PatchPXL_20210524_135024916

3 Likes

I guess I’m getting some fancy pants cuts. Supposedly all cup winners. We shall see

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s a nice size humidity dome .ive got a smaller version that will only let me put 3 beer cups wide.

1 Like

Those are the little shot glass sized cups. Fits a rapid rooter upside down like a glove. It was like 60 on Amazon in the states. I expect it to last every bit of a decade

3 Likes

They’re awesome! Congrats!! :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

The little cup holders I picked up at Lowes. They throw away a ton of useful items. Just be nice and ask. Early in the am.

2 Likes

Casey Jones X Sour Bubble Bx1

6 Likes