Better Late Than Never

6 Likes

I have really high hopes for the Casey’s. Straight up old school. He3d x Bog.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Clones I got were Jesus Og, Night Terror, ice Cream Pie, han solo burger

4 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Had to take a couple.days off. Thank the stars spring push is over time for cleanuo and coasting. Here is Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1

8 Likes

Damn man, what a show, I’m just scrolling along looking at these fantastic plants you have, thinking, wow! It doesn’t get any better than this, then I scroll down more and more and it DOES, you have some very beautiful plants and awesome pix of them, and they just kept getting more amazing the more I scrolled. :+1::+1:

You say you have a very strict feeding schedule.
May I pick your brain about how you feed?

4 Likes

No problem. As for schedule i feed two hours after lights on and 2 hours before lights off.
For nutrients I am using a modified kiss method. 2 teaspoons Maxibloom, 2 teaspoons gypsum, and 3.5 ml flora micro to five gallons RO. I feed at 13 ec for veg I try and keep it under 10 ec. I usually just add water to leftover flower food. @HaRdRoC

4 Likes

I put down so much oil today I think they government is trying to declare eminent domain.

3 Likes

Damn, you feed nutes 2x a day? 1.3 and 1.0 ec you mean right?

1 Like

Yeah I’m running coco. Doing it as cheap as possible

3 Likes

CJxSB

7 Likes

Ah… makes sense now, thought you were a dirt farmer.

It has always been a thought to go dirt. But I don’t think I can give up control. Why try and fix what isn’t broken.

4 Likes

Absolutely! Keep doing what you’re doing man!!
:100::drooling_face::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I wouldn’t change a fucking thing my man… keep churning the fire

2 Likes

Right now battle plan is to get this coco prepped and start a sea of green untill the system breaks down. 1.5 gal plastic.
Gelato 41

11 Likes

Potato Patch Update.

6 Likes

@JBow918 dm me

1 Like