Better Late Than Never

Super Frosty!

1 Like

6 Likes

Getting involved in other threads.

Imo it isn’t cool to public distribute seeds that you can still purchase on market. Like f2 of bogs works. Wrong. Make me a bad guy whatever I don’t care. I know how everyone here loves to share beans. But if you love a breeders work show them support. And bet they will support you back.

1 Like

Imo might as well be stealing from bogs family.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Jesus OG. Hells Angels Og x Jack the Ripper she will be included in the seed run. I’m gonna do my best to get y’all hyped. If server allows donations to bog go fund me it’s on!!!

7 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground this one’s for you friend.

8 Likes

Damn that bud is sexy. You do some fine work man, seriously. Let me send you some seeds I made, I want to see how they come out with your setup lol.

1 Like

Man I wish. I’m looking at 12 months on the schedule

1 Like

That’s fine by me, no rush. Even if it takes you 2-3 years…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice colors good job

1 Like

Almost a red. Super interesting plant.

1 Like

13 Likes

Lot of duplicates. Oh well. She’s a flopper for sure. I’d bring the branches up but worried if they fall they will snap. They are stabile where they are at now.

1 Like

I think I’m more worried about the velcro straps busting from the weight of those massive nugs!!

Exactly why I’m not bringing them back up. Hahahah they just fall again.

1 Like

Years ago I would use pantyhose the same way you use those velcro straps. I’ll never forget the looks I would get buying packs at the dollar store. They probably thought I was a freak :laughing:

1 Like

I switched to led, and I really lost my old method. I’d drop light hangers down and Velcro off the hook. Well that isn’t happening anymore and I don’t care for running a net.

1 Like

4 Likes