Better Late Than Never

It’s funny because I surpassed my mentor long ago. He describes my style as a leap of faith.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Pic dump Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1 day 60

16 Likes

People love the gelato 41 but she still throws sterile nanners once she hits senescence. I’m pressing my luck because one of these times she’s not gonna be sterile. Maybe a couple more runs with her and I’m gonna pull her off menu.

Who is the resident mushroom guy? Chicken of the woods? k

3 Likes

@anon93244739 is the homie

Looks like a cotw with lots of bug damage. Still a nice find

2 Likes

They are coming up in my back yard. In gonna have a ton of white oak. Would it be possible to inoculate it with other varieties? Tree is dead ND rotting pretty good. @sct2020

I’ve heard you can, but I’m not experienced with it. I’m guessing it would be like shitake where you colonize wood dowels and then plug them into it

1 Like

Thanks for your help I’m definitely ganna save some white oak logs and try and make the most out a taking these trees down.

My grandma’s potato salad recipe

11 Likes

10 Likes

She’s a chunky monkey :grin:

2 Likes

Agreed she’s at day 62 just feels like she’s gonna be one of them plants that just keeps going. @LilJonB

1 Like

It’s not always a bad thing. I thinking of running the Hopscotch again. That was a beast of a yield.

2 Likes

Soak rockwool in clonex or weak veg nutes , some kinda clear Rez or bleach ph 5.5 . Take out don’t squeeze excess water out . Dip cuts rooting hormone , stick in to side of hole . Water with same solution ph 5.8 once cubes almost are dry ., could use this to wet the Verm too . Dry downs are key to pull roots method in gonna have to try.

This Is a method from chefro @ people under the stairs

1 Like

Gelato 41 7 days off bush

6 Likes

Y’all just don’t know how much I god damn love tony green. I haven’t had the chance to even think about buying beans and I checked out Neptune and I saw my pictures on their site. Huge boost to my confidence. I gonna get this seed run knocked out and it’s gonna be tony green for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes