Better Late Than Never

@ifish I know it’s a crazy feed. And field research led me to it. Coco and led correct. I’m feeding 2x a day 2 hours after lights on 2 hours before lights off.
The gypsum has transformed my coco. Taste has never been better. Been rocking this method for about 11 months. 3 teaspoons Maxibloom 2 teaspoons gypsum. RO and ten ml of pH up.
Right now the only thing in really looking to add is power si. And that won’t be until after I take a break

2 Likes

Room is dialed in.

1 Like

Coco isn’t my thing nor is led , but I can see because of these the high need for ca , but still seams wild like you say lol

I just switched from 315, and 600w

1 Like

Absolutely I am way out on the edge. But I look at it like this if it isn’t broke don’t fix it.

For sure : ) them buds look perfect , all coco led growers should deffo have a look at what your up to , and get to know their parameters thru out the grow so they can push harder

Have you added a over crazy amount of gypsum to a single plant yet to see first hand what to look out for ?

I’ve get some S toxicity every now and again. Nothing that can be corrected. Nothing that I really worry about.

1 Like

I think the crazy amount of S break down the salts and keep my rootzone clean. What isn’t absorbed by my plant is flushed away. As for nitrogen I’ll quote my mentor. “Are we growing leaves or are we growing buds.” I was using Canna nutrient line before this thread started and I can say this. For one.month of the Canna line I can run my current nutes for over a year. And the bud I better. Like stinks going into the jars.
Tastes have been overwhelming at times. Like bodhi deep line alchemy 11 that shit was like smoking furniture polish so piney and lemon. Yuck. Hahhaha

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh so also watering to run off ( coco ) is helping ie leeching away excess helped also by high sulfur , plus coco cations and lack of radiant heat from led , all these combined ca160

I like your thinking : ) I’m visualising and it’s all building a big picture , I get it : )

Haha that guy , blah blah blah lol

1 Like

No worries, I don’t know why it works. I also use gavita uva

Sooooooo , if someone was in coco and led what would be your go too numbers, to push , ie slightly less than 160/120 so no fear of overdoing but still room to push harder next time , a hard but safe push kind off ???

Keep it lower than 13 ec all the time I learned it from watching dansbuds. Long live dansbuds.

3 Likes

I’d get rid of ca mg and use gypsum. If you need magnesium use Epsom salt

I need to see this on spreadsheets lol I need to see the whole story from start to finish , sounds real interesting , love it

1 Like

I chopped Casey today and have 3 more 3 weeks behind. I have some deathstar x faceoff by microbe alchemist and another handful of 900ln gorilla by Drohammad.
Seeds on deck tony green bubbleheads and sowah grapefruit, and ninefold collective resist hippy slayer x fuck the government.

Plan is to buy 2 more gavita uvrs and another grow light science 300 and push the LEDs and my room to it’s limits. Untill the system. Breaks. I have been pushing perpetual since august and need a break.

4 Likes

I’m not missin this : )

1 Like

5 Likes

Where they go lol

1 Like

Hahahaha technical difficulties. Saw something I really didn’t wanna see and gonna have to investigate in morning.

1 Like

Looked like some mite damage. Gonna re evaluate and assess the threat tomorrow