Better Late Than Never

6 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1

8 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

The tony green pine tar gush. Coming correct. Gelato is just hitting the jars and ptg already pushing out resin. I love these beans.

10 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble bx1 vintage 2011

4 Likes

I have the blue gelato from Barneys farm as well.
They state it as a sativa, what do you think about it ?

It’s going in with my next crop for sure but depending on the effect might change what I start with it

It’s nice got just enough kick to it to make it a nice daytime smoke

Cool when I first heard gelato I thought indica . That’s good to know, thank you.

1 Like

But for the record friend mine was cuts. Probably gonna get some variation in a pack. Solid yield

1 Like

Microbe alchemist testers. Deathstar x archive face off bx2

11 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

14 Likes

Well I just feed up a time slot. So y’all are gonna get a content boost. Incoming we have some new toys. I got a pair of grow light science 300s incoming. I’m gonna be converting my dry room to a flower room. Got some gavita uvrs. Airflow is good but I will need to upgrade fans for deep flower. I will get everyone some images of what I’m going to be working with space wise. This will be my first ever LED grow.

4 Likes

Corg my friend that garden of yours is ever evolving looking marvelous as usual.

What kind of seed stash you got bro? I may buy into your will.

1 Like

Haha can’t kill cockroaches. I’m in a good mood seriously if you wanna run some beans friend I got you. Beans really don’t matter. It’s the journey…

3 Likes

I got my own problem just inviting company

1 Like