Better Late Than Never

Just need a bigger house.

1 Like

This stuff is finally ready for the jar. Thank the damn stars. Smells are full gelato with a almost creamy blueberry. Smoke is a happy high. The short blueberry really gives the gelato a nice lift. Can smoke during the day and still get shit done. Overindulgence is easy but just means more park time with doggo. Plant is backed up off-site.

11 Likes

Today marks a big day for me as a grower lights are showing up. Along with a fat pack of beans from some friends in Canada. I am back to running efficiently maxibloom, calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, gypsum, flora micro, and diatanous earth only.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Black lime reserve f4, cherry west, grenadine x cherry west, lime 1 x cherry west, og jack x cherry west ripped bubba, barbara bud x choco chimp

13 Likes

You have some cool projects ahead sir!

1 Like

Wanted sour bubble male will trade. And share progeny

shiit… thought i DM’d that to you. Gonna delete that in a few, gotta figure out my way around here lol
Not trying to jack your thread here with that BS drama

P.S. Finally got my hands on that SOUR. Smoking it now and it’s most def official. Straight Gas

1 Like

Lol yeah im not even getting into it with them. Not worth my time.

Ok so on the 26th some beans are getting popped. My partner in grime is popping sour bubble bx3s1 and scg blue drama or bog blue kush. I’m gonna pop my archive face off ix3. Intention is to do a small open pollination. Sour bubble bx3s1 x Face off ix3. F1 will be taken back to mom.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour bubble. Just about to go in for the flip. I’m going to reverse the tallest and hope for the best.

4 Likes

Got some me time so I have been cleaning out my drying room to set up a SOG. Got 2x grow light science 300w and 2x gavita uvrs. Space is 4x4.5

5 Likes

Room was getting a little too hot so I decided to drop in one of the LEDs. Got 2 growers choice 315 and one gls 300.

6 Likes

Mail call.

8 Likes

Nice selection of beans!

Been wanting to try tonys grapefruit for awhile now. And the GMG sr71f5 had been catching my eye since restock.

You have a lot of options, grapefruit has some fire!

2 Likes

Hahaha I buy them and give to friends. All I ask is for their cut back.

2 Likes

Doing the light swap has me a little on edge. Room temp is holding at 77 so definitely in my range. Going to check leaf temps when I get back down there. Everything is doing great from my asparagus to my onion patches. Looks like it’s going to be a great year in the garden.

4 Likes