Beware: Cannabis Addiction?

This is the mini fridge built into our bed :+1:

Notice, 2 of the 4 Ps :grin: Wife in bed makes 3 :slight_smile:. And the choice of delivery is astounding now :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Same here. I’ve tried to quit so many times. I would completely ignore every packing list and fill my ruck with coke zero (the mini cans are best for that kind of packing). It weighed a ton, but was worth it. Sometimes, they would rupture in my ruck during heavy movement and I would leak a steady trail of coke zero. Drove the CSM crazy.

6 Likes

humped mountain dew more then once

5 Likes

I will apologize in advance, but I almost spit my Pepsi out I laughed so hard… I do have to limit myself, one a day. Sugar is pure fuel, why the fuck wouldn’t we want that all the time? You can’t live off any other drug.

5 Likes

Damn, you guys are great :joy::rofl: I am not ALONE!! :rofl::joy:
I honestly thought I was alone in my struggles… :+1:

3 Likes

I am not addicted i just really really really really like it ALOT

5 Likes

I am happy it made you laugh brother :grin: a big grin goes a long way sometimes…hahah :+1:

2 Likes

In my opion anything can be addicting. Some things can not be physically addictive but anything can be mentally addictive and habit forming. For me if I smoke everyday or drink a energy drink everyday for 6 months. If had to quit cold turkey the energy drink is going be worsen coffee thou would be the same as smoking thou not a problem physically and mentally would want but would be able to get over it just fine. Everyone is different thou. I once watched a show on I believe Netflix over strange addiction. From eatting hair, licking cats, coffee enemas and one guy that was on there for the refer. Don’t know him so can’t say for sure but seemed more memtall than physical. To point his mom and sister has his connects phone number saved on there phone’s bc he would break stuff, punch holes in stuff and threatens to beat them up and even hit them a few times. As soon as the call went thru and they said they would go get the fit was over. He just needed the comfort of knowing was about to smoke not even the act of smoking its self.

2 Likes

Anything that gives you fun or pleasure can be addictive.
This could explain why politicians try to make us all miserable… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

LEGALIZE FUN :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

Whoever said everyone is addicted to something hit the nail on the head. EVERYONE. YOU can be addicted to money, power, pussy, real estates, classic cars, but GOD FORBID it’s drugs or alcohol

4 Likes

It’s not my fault. My weed be like

11 Likes

You fiend…

2 Likes

I was going to say that shit crazy, but hold up… I’ve been a mess wondering if I’m going to make it to next week before. It is exactly that; you don’t even need to use it. Just knowing you can. I think this is anxiety related. In my case I’m not going to beat on anybody, but am I going to be miserable? Have I made bad choices because of this? Yeah, kinda. Get a little buggy if I run out for the day, and I’m picking up later that day or the next. I can see my anxiety at play while those feeling come up, and I can deescalate a bit. But if you took away that self awareness? Shit. Although, you gotta wonder, if he’s beating on women (or at least threatening it) why stop at some weed? Fuck, if we’re going no rules I’d set my bar higher.

1 Like

There is so much stuff out there people are addicted to. Coffee, sugar, sodas, cigarettes, alcohol, pharmaceutical drugs. I know my kids are addicted to video games.

When I quit weed I was miserable. Not because I couldn’t smoke, because I was incarcerated.

If the worse thing in my life is I am called a weed addict, life is good to me. Starting back smoking saved me from the illness I had that was killing me

5 Likes

Thats been my relationship with my skateboard lmao every time I dip out on her my board seems to find a way back into my life…usually cuz of my kids.

2 Likes

If I go longer than 4 hours without smoking I get very anxious to the point where it’s debilitating and I can’t leave the house or take care of myself. The times I haven’t smoked in my life have been pure misery. I don’t drink alcohol or coffee or cigs or anything bad but I need weed. Addiction maybe but I’m fine with it I like smoking weed and the relief it gives me I wish all haters would back off. I don’t even smoke that strong a weed just enough to be ok.

4 Likes

Everybody’s addicted to something - it comes down to how many of them (addictions) does one have and if is influences one life in a negative way

I haven’t done it for a while, but I used to quit periodically just to remind myself how easy it is, and to demonstrate that I am in charge of starting or stopping.
For me, it was easy if I just set it in my mind to “I am doing it 100% for sure.” I get irritable is all. Eventually I’d get sick of quitting and start up again.

1 Like

Jus Sayin…