BHODI SEEDS ---- Black Triangle----GET IT

There will not be more produced he is not working the ghash line anymore what is available is it @TeddyNuggets

3 Likes

Wow, someone went through some trouble on that photo…

2 Likes

I’ve got an opened pack if you’d want some more seeds for a seed run.

5 Likes

Bummer. Thanks! That often seems to be the case with Bodhi strains, huh? I don’t follow him super closely or anything but it Seems like maybe he likes to produce new stuff more than he likes to reproduce lines he’s already done? Or at least I always seem to have a hard time finding any older bodhi strains I read about.
I’m not complaining. He does great work! I just wish he’d produce more of some of his stuff is all. lol

Anyone else have a good triangle Kush?

I looked at the shoreline genetics crippy mentioned in this thread but it’s crossed with ECSD. I’d prefer an indica cross or just straight TK.

I see CSI humboldt has a triangle Kush s1 ($200 for 7 fem seeds. Yeesh!). Does anyone know if it’s worth the $?

Any others?

I actually ordered an 808 genetics crippy cross on a whim just because it was dirt cheap ($25/pack) but after ordering I read quite a bit of controversy about 808’s crippy so I’m not sure how authentic it is.
Are triangle kish and crippy the same thing?

1 Like

CSI is generally highly regarded, though I’ve never ordered from them personally. From what I’ve seen though, it’s pretty common to get a handful of free seed packs when you buy even one from him.

If you are looking for straight tk and it’s indica crosses, probably the general trading sections will be more fruitful. I know some people have the cuts/seeds floating around. I’d rather save my partial pack for someone willing to increase it.

I’ve got 3 black triangle going now, one I’ve decided to keep for another run. Might not be the most appealing offer, but I’d be happy to send you my clone of the one I’m not keeping - since I found a couple pollen sacks on the lowers. The others are too small to cut from right now.

3 Likes

I grew some hel(dogwalker og x black triangle f2) that is absolutely killer smoke from stanknugzz77
Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed He has some threads you can check out his work I even posted a few smoke reports on it
Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers - #2416 by DesertHeartGardens

5 Likes

Looks like a great thread. I’ve heard amazing things about dogwalker, plus looks like he’s made some F3 black triangle as well.

3 Likes

Damn, some of that looks really interesting! Just looking through his most recent seed list had me drooling over a few.

How would I go about purchasing seeds from him? How much does he usually charge per pack?

Thanks for the info btw!

This place is like a treasure trove of good genetics. I can’t wait to start contributing! I have a few of my own strains I’ve been working on and running for many years that I look forward to sharing with the community, and a good collection of mothers and crosses from mine and other people’s work. I plan to document all of my various strains here in the coming months.

3 Likes

Shoot him a email he will take care of you illeaglebirdseed@gmail.com and answer questions :call_me_hand: @TeddyNuggets

2 Likes

Would you be referring to the “Fishscale” cross from shoreline? If so, ive grown a pack and its worth the hunt. I didnt take clones and missed out on a really good keeper due to space issues at the time.

2 Likes

No, I was referring to the strain by them simply called “crippy”.

It’s listed as ECSD x crippy.

2 Likes

Ahhh okay understandable. I see that now. That is slightly confusing lol

2 Likes

Hey @SkunkHunt101 look what I scored!

Shoe had one pack left in stock and I grabbed them immediately. I can’t germinate them right this second. I have some other seeds on deck first but I will be germinating them as soon as I have the space. Looking forward to seeing what they produce!

13 Likes

Nice! I also made an order for some black triangle from shoe…Should be arriving any day now. :grin:

1 Like

Mine came in today! Thanks Shoe

9 Likes

Anyone know where i can snag a pack?

2 Likes

Bodhi is still making Black Triangle? Awesome! I ran it a long time ago and it was GREAT!

3 Likes

It’s no longer being made. The packs you see people posting are the last of the last.

3 Likes

I pulled a shore here to OG back in 2021 after hearing tales of rare pack seed increases.
I was looking for some Pura Vida f2’s.
A kind stranger @stanknugzz77 appeared out of cyberspace and hooked me up with the Pura Vida F2’s, Black Triangle f2’s, Chem Kesey x Monkey Balls, and
DLA11 x Monkey Balls.

It was a cool experience. :sunglasses:

I sailed back home to RIU after a few days in the sun and @nube hooked me up with even more Pura Vida F2’s over there.

10 Likes

i crossed the black triangle to bodhi’s other strain ‘solo stash’. good stuff. (there’s a thread of it being tested)

9 Likes