Biggest growing goof

RDWC…
4x sites…
vegged for 8 weeks…
defoliated…
every week
“let’s see what happens!” I said to myself…
:gorilla: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: 's of nothing but :popcorn: nugs was my lesson; and it took 1x day per plant to deal with the trim jail my hands were cramping sooooooo hard.

4 Likes

Well when I got here a big friend told me my plants wasn’t growing as they should so I replaced myburple led light for not less than 400w hps lamp, open hood, so in 2 days my plants almost died from over heat when I got the cooltube.

Now I use a 150w hps outside the closet and a ts1000led inside and no pro lems with heat anymore but… I did it.

1 Like

This thread is hilarious.

Not catching males in time.
Exhaust fan hose coming apart and blowing the heat up, stress/herm…nuking plants.

1 Like

To avoid overloading my basement grow room electrical capacity, I hired an electrician to run a 20A circuit into the room and I put the timer and all the lights on it.

Turns out the guy tapped into the same switched circuit for the basement lights, so whenever I left the area and turned off the basement lights I was also unknowingly turning off the lifegiving photons raining down on my plants.

Took me weeks to figure out because every time I went down to the basement I always turned on the lights everything looked fine! I finally tumbled to the problem when I went downstairs in a hurry and didn’t bother turning on the basement lights. Noticed the grow room lights were off and started checking circuit breakers, light timers… Finally I turned on the basement lights and voila!

All the plants were stunted and yellow, but once I got things running correctly they all perked up and rebounded to a successful harvest.

Dumb mistake, tricky troubleshooting and a good outcome! :upside_down_face: :thinking: :joy:

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

A victim of my unintentional light deprivation experiment!

6 Likes

I am a Master Electrician and that was funny as shit.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah we can just tap in here no problem

1 Like

No everyone is as skillful as the think. It reminds me of the two chimpanzees in the OLD VW commercials. Yeah we can fix everything! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well old VWs can be fixed by spit and banana peels so the monkeys are more than qualified :joy:

2 Likes

Some people know just enough to be dangerous. 🫢

3 Likes

A wise old man once told me don’t worry about the horse going blind, just load the wagon they know wha to do. :scream:

Yes that’s me. About a lot of things.

1 Like

When I found out that my neighbor is a police officer :hushed: huge ten feet tall and very fragrant… was my biggest goof since they were having a family reunion . I didn’t take them down but no more growing in the back 40.!!

3 Likes