Bigj’s Refresher run

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Looks good my friend, what light are you running there? Gotta be a 400w at least

1 Like

Hello my friend, thank you. The light currently going is a @PhlizonGrowLight pl4000 or 450 watt and I also have a pl3000 or 300 watt that I just fired up Last night. I also have 2 pl2000’s that eventually when I set up the flora flex setup I’ll run all 4 , positioned correctly they should cover nicely and should provide some good light , originally I wanted to add another 4000 and another 3000 but processing mix up and ended up with 2 -pl2000 that were discounted for the mix up instead. Which is how I ended up with the pl3000 same deal. Lol. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Care Bears

5 Likes

Wedding glue

5 Likes

Dosi white walker

3 Likes

5 Likes

wedding glue in beast mode

8 Likes

care bears

5 Likes

Dosi white walker

6 Likes

Care Bears auto. Close to being finished week or less

3 Likes

wedding glue auto. This thing is a beast. Just keeps going. 2 days ago she was 39 inches tall , buds everywhere and starting to stack nicely

7 Likes

Dosi white walker cruising along. Got some big fan leaves looks like it might be another monster lol

7 Likes

Feeling refreshed yet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes I am my friend . This grow is going very well. No major hiccups… Care Bears is real close to finishing up. Wedding glue is going crazy and Dosi white walker is turnout to be a beast also :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

I’ve been lurking. Looking good, and doing great my friend.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Don’t jinx yourself my brother

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: I’m trying not to my brother. Been through 4 power outages from some bad storms one lasting 6 days. 200$ in fuel for the generator kept things chugging along, I’ve been on the ball on keeping them up. The break was much needed as I just had to much going and created alot of my own problems, some of which was just being careless and slacking. From now on one project at a time so that it gets my full attention. Ive made improvements to my grow , a/c unit with dehumidifier installed to better regulate temp and humidity ,and a separate humidifier. I’ve also installed new thermometer with humidity and vpd sensor I’ve been regulating temp and humidity to keep optimal vpd depending on growing stage, temp alarms full swivel and pan with zoom wireless camera , WiFi plugs , temp, ph and e.c. Monitor for reservoir, and an 200 gallon a day R.O. Water setup. everything tied into my phone . Any issues I’m notified and can remotely turn fans lights or whatever I need to to correct any issues, I have also set aside some basic mechanical backups just in case of WiFi issues and need to go back to basics. :rofl::joy: Recreating Perma Dream will be the next project,:+1::+1::v:

5 Likes