Bigj’s Refresher run

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:
I gotta get rid of this tent soon. My back is all jacked up. They’re telling me I need rods and pins in my back :man_shrugging:t4:
Sounds like your a high tech redneck now. I’m still all hands on. Maybe one day :wink: :thinking:
Back ups are a must. Gotta have a plan B for sure
:v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

I’m trying … lol. I kind of did a mix and match from 2 different commercial operations that do well producing some quality smoke , usually all the hype Smokes or exotics as they call them. So I’m taking what I like and what I can do that will work for me on a smaller scale and putting it to use . Lol. With the hours I work I’m just trying to find options for keeping things going good and do a better job monitoring things so I can address any issues before things get out of control.lol :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Care Bears auto. Getting close , nice dense hard buds , smells of ripe melon possibly cantaloupe, hint of pine with some skunk funk lol :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Wedding glue auto is just a beast and just keeps going

8 Likes

Dosi white walker by @TestOfOath is becoming a beast and may get bigger than wedding glue

7 Likes

Care Bears came down tonight. Hope she is as good as she smells​:+1::+1::v:

11 Likes

Just beautiful bud. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Wedding glue first and second chop. 3rd in couple days

1 Like

Dosi white walker auto, 41” tall and 41” wide leaf tip to leaf tip. 2nd week of bud

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Dosi white walker auto. 45” tall. Just transferred over to new fresh bucket and added the other 3 airlines from the other buckets (4 port pump) we will see how she like the new bucket :+1::+1::v:

Wow, that’s a lot of light for one bush!
:crazy_face:

1 Like

She’s a big bush. And a late bloomer :rofl::joy:. Other 2 finished up and just kept Both lights going. I’m only running at 80%. Figured just pop her in the center give all she can take. 100% is too much . She gets droopy and angry at 80 usually standing tall leaves praying :pray: to the sky!!:+1:

3 Likes

@Illicitmango this is my current journal,

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @BIGJ
Very nice!!

1 Like

10 Likes

8 Likes

Current pics of dosi walker, she has grown alot sine the last pics. Been trying to update but for whatever reason I keep getting errors downloading pics. Finally got these to push through :+1::+1::v:

1 Like