Bigj’s Refresher run

9 Likes

I just wanted to say that if anyone is looking to upgrade their lights. I’d recommend @MedicGrow , I have 4 medicgrow lights. I’ve been slowly upgrading and love the results and they run cool for the wattage they put out. I have a spectrum x , fold 8 and 2-240 watt mini suns. Best lights I’ve ever used. They are worth the money and reasonable in price especially if you catch the sales :grin:. 8 cheap lights have now been replaced by 4 quality lights :v:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Took a buddy out on a nice cruise in the boat today. Lake Erie …west sister island , about 40 miles round trip from where I put the boat in. Then went and chilled out at some other islands we hang out on. , relaxed and enjoyed the day. Work tomorrow :v:

10 Likes

Sounds awesome, is that States side?

2 Likes

Yes , west sister is part of a chain of 3 islands , east sister and middle sister reside on the ca side of Erie :v: west sister is a refuge for egrets and herons , largest in u.s.

5 Likes

West sister was featured on dirty jobs with Mike Rowe like season 3 episode 15 if I remember correctly it has the nick name of vomit island :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Bird Guana?

1 Like

Yep. Mostly birds and snakes on it. It’s supposed to be off limits , at one point was an artillery testing area for one of the military branches . Smugglers used it during alcohol prohibition, supposed to cases and bottle still around the island. Today we saw about a dozen boats , most off the island couple beached and a bunch of people on the rear beach swimming and hanging out.

3 Likes

Couple pics of the clones I gave my brother in law. White widow , train wreck and some space runtz. 2 widow in first pic. 2 train wreck in second and space runtz 3&4

10 Likes