Bigj’s Refresher run

10 Likes

Everything is cruising along and greening back up. Reduction in plants really helped :rofl::joy:. Now I just got to get the rest of the cloner plants transferred to some pots, gonna work on that this morning lol :v:

2 Likes

Still haven’t potted the clones. Getting huge Been busy with work and trying to get another truck, finally found one sign papers and drive it home tonight, relieved some stress and freed up some of my time. Lol. Couple current pics
Cruising along.

15 Likes

New to me truck. Definitely a lot different than the 07 f150 I just sold. Way more power :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

I’ll post some pics and update tomorrow, been crazy week with work , busy busy busy. My youngest daughter’s high school graduation ceremony was tonight. Very proud of her. Ceremony went on longer than expected from the excitement of parents . My ears are still ringing :rofl::joy:. :v:

9 Likes

Very cool! Awesome accomplishment :100:for her and good time for your fam!!

I’ll put up some pics here shortly. Waiting on light on. Haven’t been in the grow room much this week. Been some long days at work. But I have the weekend off and gotta get some stuff done in there. See how Perma frost is coming along , :v:

2 Likes

@BIGJ

you getting anything worth looking for in those fpog from MEDMAN ??.

thank you …

1 Like

I’ll get in that tent tonight and see how things are looking, been working a lot so haven’t been around much. Later when lights come on that’s my next venture. See what we got. Didn’t quite make it in that tent last night. Had to tend to the other plants. They looked good when I peeked in . :v:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Gonna be alot of seeds out of these plants. 3 versions of Perma frost and white widow fems. Can’t wait. I’ll have to get some pics a little later when lights come on. Got the weekend off , finally a break from work. Maybe I can finally get my boat ready and in the water :v:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Perma frost in the works and white widow fems , just had weekly ipm treatment for wpm. So they are a little angry. Need to clean them up a bit. Working on better humidity and temp control for this tent

2 Likes

Won’t be long now. Few seeds I got out of preflowers from white widow #3 ( the runt).

6 Likes

Few seeds that fell off the plants while cleaning them up :grin::grin::v:

7 Likes

Tent pic what’s left of the FPOG on the right , wreck and widow mothers in the left with sowah pebbles and couple other. Did massive clean up last night , still needing a bit more. Open area pics a little later when lights come on . few seeds from a FPOG female that popped a couple small flowers got pollenated, popped a few seeds and wilted over and died. Not sure what exactly happened, only one of the autoflowering photos that did this :v:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Little more concrete work today. Hope to post some plant pics shortly after I get home from work :v:

11 Likes

13 Likes

Widows luau coming soon!!

6 Likes