BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Really cant see that big a difference in crappy iphone 6 pics but i can assure you. In reals, that 25%is farly dim but after you get past 50%, you need shielding for your eyes, i shit you not. Im kinda impressed so far.

15 Likes

I know what u mean. I can only show via images ofca light meter lol

3 Likes

If i only had one.

I am going to grab my A/C Infinity 4 inch exhaust setup to use when the time comes. Not going to fool with setting it up until i see how the plants are going to do.

8 Likes

Same dimmer and daisy chain set up on my Mars light.

3 Likes

Hi @BigMike55, it only means your Iphone is working properly, it compensates for the added light and the equivalent ā€œirisā€ on your phone closes, providing something similar to the previous image which had less light in order to reach an automatic, ā€œidealā€ overall image! Hope it helps!! :sunglasses: :hugs:

6 Likes

And so it does begin cuz! Looking good lol, congrats on the sweet win! Iā€™m stoked for ya! Good luck!

7 Likes

Nice setup :grinning:

8 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m excited to see what this new light can do. It is a huge step up from the old TS line, thatā€™s for sore. The weight of it alone says this is a quality light.

6 Likes

Yeah that on/off is weird. Wonder why if it also has a dimmer on it?

I will just go sit on that tree branch and watch the show.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

I assume it is in case you want to put clones or starts underneath it.

4 Likes

Actually, without researching, I believe if you want to daisy chain several lights together, you would set the first one up as the ā€˜controllerā€™ and set the rest on full bore. When you adjust the first, then the rest will do the same thing.
Just a guess, but it sounds logical to me.

9 Likes

Oh I do love a good old observational testing kinda thread. Just gonna perch here :sunglasses:

4 Likes

In this! Looks like a nice setup.

4 Likes

24 hours later. I think i will put them back and hopefully that lil fart will pop with her sister.

26 Likes

Looks like 3 for 3. 36 hours to pop.
Here we go. Buddhas Cane. Hell yeah!

26 Likes

Someone forgot to tag the old Mountain William to the party!
:sob:
All is forgiven though. I just canā€™t stay mad. Iā€™m fickle I guess. lol

6 Likes

Hell, I forgot.
I thought you just didnā€™t like me anymore.

2 Likes

I was actually thinking yesterday, wonder why my buddy @MoBilly has not reared his head in here.

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m dialed in now. lol
Glad to be here too. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Appreciate it, brother.

3 Likes