BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Wowzer the colors are crazy, fantastic

5 Likes

Haha! You’re already better than Mike. What do you want to go backwards.
Thanks bro, been a nice grow.
And the @MarsHydro light has performed flawlessly. I don’t think there is one thing I would change on this SP3000. Honest opinion. It’s perfect for the 2 X 4 tent.

5 Likes

Except for Gwendolyn Skywalker, I think they got their last bit of nutrients today. Water until finished. Around a week or so, I think.

6 Likes

tenor-5

10 Likes

Ok so THERE went my coffee.

9 Likes

Hey Mike hit my thread I got something for you.

2 Likes

I really appreciate that brother.

2 Likes

So you think the ICC will be done in a week or so?

2 Likes

Yes, I think so. I’m already getting some amber trikes on the buds. I’m pretty excited.

2 Likes

The pics make me think it will need longer :thinking:

1 Like

I think you may be correct. If they need longer, they will get longer. I am in no hurry to harvest. I have plenty of top shelf smoke, and my new plants have not been up potted yet, so. They come down when they are ready. I honestly don’t think the ISS will have more than a week to two weeks. Everything else I think two to three weeks. By looking at the trikes.

7 Likes

I cut my last ISS at 64 days. Which is my favorite smoke. I know what the trikes looked like when I harvested last time. I would not mind a little more knockdown power, but I have smoked a bit of it today And I’m pretty messed up.
So if the others go an additional week, like after Thanksgiving, that will be 10 weeks. Which I think will be longer than I have ever flowered one indoors. We will see. I’m still excited as I can be, tho.

5 Likes

Those ladies look amazing as always :heart: :christmas_tree: @BigMike55

3 Likes

Really nice looking color and buds! Great job @BigMike55 !

Which Skunk would that be?
Roadkill? #1 ? You said Sweet Skunk is that different?
Is there a difference?

2 Likes

Different stuff. This is Island Sweet Skunk. Named after Vancouver island where it was created. Why they call it skunk, I haven’t the foggiest idea. Smells nothing like skunk.

8 Likes

Does anyone else salivate when they see big bud pics? I don’t even eat edibles, makes no sense!

4 Likes

But also, :drooling_face: haha

1 Like

Notice on some of these leaves, they have like a double serration on some of the points on them. Anyone know if it means anything? Good? Bad?

13 Likes

@BigMike55 The leaves look fine! Did you puff on some paranoia weed? :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha. Very likely, my friend.

4 Likes