BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PinkBlankHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Damn I have a great little video for here but it won’t post right :laughing: Got a working link!

4 Likes

That is a dramatically beautiful batch of hunnies you have pictured there, @Floyd. Nice work!

5 Likes

Those are beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I believe BigMikes will have those colors shortly.

9 Likes

Nice batch of plants going here. Wow!

3 Likes

Very pretty @Floyd, such a beautiful plant.

3 Likes

Yup. Those are some beautiful plants. Hope mine look that good. I’m going to try to harvest on Thanksgiving. That will be 9 1/2 weeks since flip. I’m excited.

10 Likes

Those plants look like Thanksgiving! Been a bit since I had that pretty a fade. Just excellent. Much smell?

3 Likes

They’re are already looking great, even nicer as they fade I expect.

4 Likes

They are getting prettier by the day. I am not kidding.
As for smell??? Ha! That’s a laff. All I know is, when I walk in that room I am hit right in mug, with all kinds of cannabis smells. They are in the same room with an Ice Cream Cake, a Skywalker and an Island Sweet Skunk. All are 8 weeks into flower tomorrow. Shouldn’t be long now. Thanksgiving Day would be exactly 9 1/2 weeks.

9 Likes

Yer gonna be busy my friend :scissors:

4 Likes

Forsee an extended stay in trim jail. :grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

A good buddha chop is always something to be thankful for. Keep up the awesome work boys!!! Amazing!!!
Now get some Grove Bags for curing and you’re all set

4 Likes

Well hell. I might as well post a few pics this morning. Wait till you see those beauties. Fantastic, if I must say so myself. Oh yes. The show is definitely ON!!!

4 Likes

Those are Buddahs Cane. I never thinned out the leaves much because I wanted to see the fade.
Tagging @G-paS @Bobgrows thought you would like the purty weeds.

35 Likes

Oh. You want more??? You so greedy. Wait a minute.

6 Likes

Yes please.
:pray:

6 Likes

Ice Cream Cale.

Gwendolyn Skywalker

And my Island Sweet Skunk. I love these buds. I shit you not. They could probably be counted as lethal weapons. Hard as a rock. And frosty.

35 Likes

When I grow up I wanna be like Mike. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

You are not the only one mobilly

7 Likes