BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

Sorry to hear that, I’ll keep you and the fam in my prayers

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your sister in law Mike. Condolences.

3 Likes

She’s in a better place now.

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences

1 Like

Sorry man. Your a better man than I am just to talk about it.

1 Like

Sunday update folks. I am really busy today so will be a quick one. Everything is coming along nicely in the tent.

Actually should have tied them up. But. Things are ok.

Oh yeah! Beans will be plentiful.

35 Likes

Looking good Brosef Stalin!

5 Likes

Ok guys and gals. For those who like the fine art of pollen chucking. I have 10 packets of pollen from the DragonBlood Hashplant. They are up for grabs. Those who have asked, please ask again so I dont have to go back and search.

28 Likes

Before I ask, how long does pollen store? Might be a couple of months before I can use it.

1 Like

I have heard 6 months or better if it is dry and stored in freezer. But I don’t know for reals tho.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll go ahead and request one of them baggies. God knows how long it’s gonna take for a male to pop up, just dropped two more seeds since the first one is taking a little long… If I end up with 3 females at least I’ll have pollen to chuck and lots of seeds to share!

3 Likes

i’ll take a baggie.
and proper seed chucking etiquitte dictates you should expect beans back from me. i’ll share with you whatever i hit it to.
things that kill pollen: moisture, heat, light.
as far as storage - it has to be dry, dry, dry, dry!
i’m using 3yo freezer pollen right now, but i dried it out for a couple of weeks, then a month in the fridge, then into the freezer.
some people cut it with flour, but i dont think that is a good idea. flour is nothing pure carbs. fungi and bacteria see that as a viable food source.

6 Likes

I’m surprised these didn’t go immediately.

I’ll take a baggie on one condition: you are sending me a package from the Veterans Giveaway. If it is not already packed and sealed and the pollen fits, then I’ll take it. Otherwise I’ll hold off.

@Rogue If I do end up getting some, I think I’ll use it on a Secret Dragon, since DBHP is one of the parents.

4 Likes

I’d love some pollen or seeds. I have one plant remaining of the DBHP. Hopefully it’s a girl. I’m also international. I can send back seeds I make also.

2 Likes

Ok you five get a bit of magic dust. DM me your ADDYs. @middleman I will include yours in your seed pakg.

6 Likes

Cool. Thanks Mike.

1 Like

If you have any left, I’ll try some of your pollen-

1 Like

DM me please.

2 Likes

Sounds sweet.is that auto pollen?

No it’s regular from my DragonBlood Hashplant seed run.

3 Likes