BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Think I will throw up a few pics of what I have going on.
First is the Ss#4 autos. I admit. Im not very good with autos but these are not too bad.

These are two examples of my project plants, I call Grapex cuz I dont really know the lineage. They came from a bud I no longer have contact with.

These are 7 Frankenstein crosses, 3 Maui Wowie, and 2 personal project plants I have been working for several grow cycles.

This is that Blak N Blu Cookies I revegged from a plant I found growing in the ground end of last fall and saved her.

And finally we have Purple Headband in a Solo Cup.

Thats all for Midweek Madness.

tagging @Sasquatch

25 Likes

Awesome! I remember seeing her, was it in the compost pile with pink stigma!!!

2 Likes

Not in compost. Just straight in the ground. Yes it had pink pistils but they are white now.

2 Likes

All three of my Frankenstein clones took a shit. May they rest in peace.

4 Likes

welp! I have good news and bad news.
The bad news is I just got back from the Orthopedic surgeon. My MRI came back bad. I have a bad tear in my rotator cuff. My right arm is going to be out of commision for about 3 months he says. FUUUCKKK!
Good news is I have not set myself on fire. Lately.

11 Likes

damn dude. im sorry to hear about that, never torn a rotator cuff but ive hyperextended the joint in my shoulder multiple times and the pain is intense. i hope youre able to get it fixed up man.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @BigMike55 . MRIs scheduled for shoulder and knee here. Does your right shoulder hurt when you pull and buckle your seatbelt?

1 Like

Put your arm out to the side and make large 'O"s with you arm. If that is painful as hell, its possible rotator cuff, but could be a strained muscle. Good Luck.

1 Like

It just pops, alarmingly loudly, but no pain with that motion. It is pulling things from left to right side with my right arm that is causing pain.

1 Like

Dr. said three months of therapy after the surgery. He said I would not be able to lift more than a pound for several weeks. (I was thinking… How the hell am I supposed to pee if I cant lift over a pound. hehe) I said So, 3 months and I will be back to normal, then? he goes, Oh No. you have a good 6 months in front of you.
I was like I don’t think so. But the alternative is the high possiblity that the entire thing becomes detached. Not a good alternative.

4 Likes

I don’t know man. Xray will not show if its muscle, tendons and such. You will need an MRI to be sure in my opinion.

Wish you a speedy recovery bud!!!

1 Like

They may give you a shot in that shoulder . I think its some kind of cortisone shot.
a couple days later it will take full effect. On me it did anyways. and it felt good for a few days maybe even 2 weeks but mine came right back after the cortisone shot wore off. Thats when they did the MRI.
Insurance forces them to do it this way because of the cost of MRI. They want to make dam sure you need one.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch my friend.
Hey did I run that guy off the other day when I sparked up about Berserk?

1 Like

Who? Don’t remember but also don’t think so! lol! :laughing:

@BigMike55 I remember now! Don’t know what happened there!! :hugs: You Miky!!! :rofl: :flushed:

I dont know,man. I took a little tiny jab at the Berserk situation and he acted like I just knocked out all Brazilians. Weird.

3 Likes

Hey check this out. This is my kief jar. Look carefully.

How sticky is that?

17 Likes

Ewww! :nauseated_face:
God forbid, but I wish. :rofl:

Is that kief from one strain or is mixed ?

1 Like

Not sure it did go that way though! We never know how much who is around knows. Man! Love that Kief!! Damn you’re making me jealous!! :flushed: :shushing_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It is mixed from the last grow. It has kief from Lavender Frosting, Most. But there is King Tut, A little Tropicana Poison, Some DBHP. But I would say a good 50% is LF.

4 Likes