BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Well hell cuz lol I like the way them gals r looking! You’re giving them everything right that they love, it seems. The more folks that grow Frankenstein and her crosses, the more they’ll come to realize it isn’t an error on my part, to try sending her out to all corners. lol
Beautiful looking!

Wait till you smoke her, though! lol

5 Likes

Means a lot coming from you brother. Since they are your babies, If you say they look good, thats about as big a compliment as one can hope for.

4 Likes

Always looking good in here bro! I love how even the canopy is. It’s going to be a tabletop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, I hafta say. I’m sitting here smoking a nice bowl of the purple bud, Tropicana Poison, and I’m frickin high as the proverbial kite. I want to grow some more of that. Awesome look. Awesome taste. Awesome high. Gotta do that again. After about a month or so in the jars, she is really a standout to me.

10 Likes

Man, I see you talking about that strain consistently! Makes me think I oughta look into her. Are those beans an OG production, or can you point me towards the seed bank where you got em?!

5 Likes

Got my eyes on that baby too, Tropicana Poison!!! Intriguing!!

Pretty sure it was made by an OGer. Was gifted to me here. It’s not the best high I ever had, but, it will get you there big time. There’s something to be said about bud that makes you smile before you ever light it up. The buds are very pretty to look at, not a speck of green to be seen. Very unique. Then, if you’re like me, I like to break my bud up by hand. I have a grinder but prefer to just use my fingers. The smell that wafts up to the nostrils, is like a bowl full of fresh fruit. But with a nice kinda spicy back smell. That alone makes me smile, knowing I grew it. Then that flavor hits you when you smoke it. Just a very, very good all around smoke. I like to wake and bake with it. Nice smoke with the morning coffee.

10 Likes

Hey @BigMike55, got curious, remember the one you felt was the best one!!? Off the top of your head!! I know things change! Thanks!

3 Likes

His response made me curious about the same thing!

1 Like

Hi @Abbbian
Yes, I think it was one of my Lavender Frosting plants. It got like frosty as hell before I ever put them into flower. She’s good smoke, not stellar but good. I did get a Lav Fros that is a standout tho. It’s actually the best plant for that grow. Then the Trop Poison, then King Tut.
I’m only growing Frankenstein and a couple Maui Wowie Cherry Bombs. They are all doing pretty good so far.

4 Likes

lol! No accident she’s gonna be one of my next trials!! Thanks!!

Maybe @other_barry ? Does that sound right?

1 Like

I think that is where they came from, yes.

1 Like

@Oldtimerunderground was the one to give you yours, right! ? @BigMike55 ?

Memory is not real good, but it was a long time ago, and I always wanted to grow her. But shit kept getting in the way. Finally got to grow one and I’m glad I did. I think I still have three magic beans of her.

1 Like

Keep’em in a safe, whenever you need, go back there!!! :hugs:

1 Like

Now I gotta go look. I usually write on the pack where I got them from. I didn’t when I first came here, because I didn’t know if I was gonna stay. Haha.

2 Likes

Yeah, didn’t mean OTUG bred it but passed them to you!!
What say you @Oldtimerunderground!? :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :hugs:

Sounds like you are describing the Tropicanna Poison. I sent you some of those a while back.

4 Likes

Did you breed it @other_barry !? Nice!

1 Like