BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

I remember buying my sister Grand Funk Live for a Christmas present one year when I was around 13 and she was 10. She never heard of them.

It’s the thought that counts.

7 Likes

Or a Grand Daddy Funk since it is Father’s day!! :pray: :sunglasses: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Bong hit with ice!!! Is the best. Did mouth wash when I was a kid. Only once.

3 Likes

Played the shit out of that. Way, way back. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

This thing is pretty neat but kind of a novelty. I wouldn’t pay the $90 asking price but ended up finding a brand new one for $20 so I snagged it. I basically kept it in the freezer long enough to try it, let anyone I knew who would be interested try it, and then it went into storage where it’s been since. I forget I have it all the time but maybe now that Jersey is legal I should bust out some backyard ice bong hits one of these days.

10 Likes

Or you could just pack crushed ice in your bong. Just sayin’

5 Likes

The bong IS ice though and that wins :laughing:

You’re right if you’re talking to someone who doesn’t own an ice bong already but if someone does that’s like telling someone with a nice glass bowl that they could just smoke out of tin foil!

4 Likes

This is true. But there are those who will always prefer tin foil.

4 Likes

Awesome!

FINNALLY I can now wait 24 hours, add a fuck load of extra steps, and then get soaking wet while trying to enjoy a bowl!

:confused: :rofl: :ice_cube:

8 Likes

LOL, sounds like it’s more ‘the thrill of the hunt’ type deal!

4 Likes

With it being summer, I think you will have to smoke it in a freezer or you’ll be smoking a puddle.

5 Likes

I would try that in a NY minute! So cool! lol
See what I did there? :blush:

4 Likes

Hey Floyd, here’s a little trivia for ya…what was the name of the song on GF Live that had the long drum solo on it?

1 Like

Cant remember it now. About all that comes to mind is the line, ice cold water running through my veins, they tried to drag me back to work again. Lol

1 Like

Inside Looking Out was the Grand Funk song.

3 Likes

T.N.U.C

It was over a year after I bought that album until I realized what that spelled…backwards!

2 Likes

Kinda like Van Halen For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.

2 Likes

Only Grand Funk didn’t throw in a bunch of other letters, they just reversed it…pretty ballsy for back then (1970). Pretty sure they would have been banned had the record company execs known.

2 Likes

Here’s your grapex @BigMike55, the little one is catching up, well trying. I don’t have the heart to trash it. It will probably end up being a monster if its a girl it may end up in my garden.

11 Likes

You’re tempting me @Greenfingers!! Awesomely healthy little ones!!
But just don’t tease us alright!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :laughing: :hugs:
Also have some of @BigMike55’s done and doner recipes/beans!! :dizzy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Stop giving me ideas! :hugs: :thinking:

3 Likes