BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Thanks Mike, I think you’ll confirm that next grow, when you get a chance to employ the full program!

3 Likes

That bud buster pro looks like it helped your sore thumb out now didn’t it :crazy_face:

Plants r looking great brother frosty as a hay field on a October night
I’m gonna have to check the BBP out

I know you’re close in regard to harvest but maybe next oneconsider a dyi “swamp cooler”

Helped me out a bunch during a august harvest !

3 Likes

The at-15 is a varmint rifle. Small animals. The bullet size is .003 bigger than a 22 caliber. The amount of powder is the big difference.
The mental health issue never seems to be mentioned.
As Mike said I’ve never seen or heard of a gun going off by itself.
Full disclosure one brother is all for guns. Other brother is all about taking them away. I always avoided them myself for legal reasons. Weed and guns is never a good idea in my experience

3 Likes

Completely agree, a lot of people that use cannabis have anxiety issues. Anxiety and possible bouts of roid’n like myself. Havin a gun, something is bound to happen. Snap

2 Likes

Totally agree @Emeraldgreen , mental health is #1 in my book.
Again though, just to be clear. I am not a gun hating person. I have numerous friends who are armed at all times. And I’m cool with that :slight_smile: but like you, just not really my thing. So I try to look at it from all sides.

@BigMike55 , not sure how I missed, but my dearest condolences. Good vibes comin your way brother!

4 Likes

Those girls are real beauty’s Mike. Frosty as f#$%

5 Likes

Very nice indeed. The c word I don’t talk about much. One Love. They say indica works best for it. Good diet. The fasting diet I have read helps. My mom had that type of cancer. She was stage 4. Her first treatments got it. Weed helped her. I made her cookies. The woman next door had it bad. I made butter for her.

3 Likes

We as men need to stay ready. Regular check ups. I’m still having problems. But I’m getting better.

6 Likes

Yep, be proactive with your overall healthcare Physical and Mental :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes indeed, Im diabetic so it’s important to keep up with my check ups. I dont like going to the doctor but im allergic to death.

8 Likes

Hoo hoo. Check out the size and the frostiness of this side bud.

How bout some tops.

33 Likes

Dude, I always have to zoom in on your pics. Trichomes on top of trichomes! I would absolutely love to sample some of the stuff I have seen of yours. We need a campfire and a pipe bro.

7 Likes

I’m thinking these have about two weeks left in them. I started feeding plain water and they already appear to be eating their fan leaves a bit.
So if I can harvest in two weeks and give it two weeks to dry, we MAY be able to sample some at the OG Shindig.

9 Likes

That is a plan I would love to see come together. :+1:

6 Likes

Does look good enough to eat nom nom nom :metal:

5 Likes

Its possible. It wont be fully cured and top quality but it will be good enuff to try i think. Maybe a bit green and harsh tho. We will see what happens.

9 Likes

I’m sure there will be a bong and some ice around. lol

6 Likes

I like it!
A man with a plan!!!

4 Likes

Hi @MoBilly and @BigMike55 Being more of a joint kinda guy, my joints don’t hurt, they burn!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sweet and comfy!! Hope your bongs are well fed!! :pray: :sunglasses:
:hugs:
Have a great Sunday!!!

8 Likes

Banging out some Bloody Monster, as we speak.
I cant wait to try that Sweet Skunk. So frosty and so stinky. I get three different smells from 4 plants. One is really sweet, lightly skunky. Two smell a little like a new tire, kinda.
And a third is really way unique. Can’t really describe what it smells like. its really Funk …but a sweet funk. Maybe even a Grand Funk.
See what I did there?

10 Likes