BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Yup. Two of those are ISS.

9 Likes

Got around to cleaning my bongs this morning. I change water daily but that crud gets built up. I had forgotten how nice a freshly cleaned bong will make your cannabis taste.
Doing Bloody Monster right now and dam it tastes good.

16 Likes

Nice clean bong In nice. What do you use? I change up for pipes to bongs. Joints don’t do it. Not saying I don’t get high just have to smoke a few. I like the deep heavy hits. Get down to the bottom of those old lungs.

6 Likes

I use mouthwash. Then I save it and put it in a jar and take shots of it , I was a poor man. No I never done that ####

3 Likes

I use regular rubbing alcohol most of the time. Sometimes I use a product called Grunge Off. But it’s expensive and alcohol cleans pretty good. Don’t drink it tho. Haha

7 Likes

I change water daily then every 2-3 days depending on how heavy use I swish it with 99percent iso and rock salt for sure makes a world of difference in flavor and stops bloom from forming and makes it easier to clean :sponge:

5 Likes

Same here rock salt or rice. I have some brushes. Makes it nice. I have seen these caps you put over the holes. So you don’t spill as much. I shake the sheet out of it. I don’t think I need to use rice. Because it will swell up in the drain. Pasta is the worst.

3 Likes

nice stuff! :fire:

1 Like

My outside girls. Cinderella 99.

How about this little three footer

26 Likes

Outdoor potted. 6 1/2 footers.

Coming along.

29 Likes

Is that last one Bloody Monster?
Looking great BTW.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

No they are all C99. I also have an Ice Cream Cake outside as well.

6 Likes

No doubt about it then. Mine gets topped. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are beauties Mike!

2 Likes

I usually top mine as well. The first pic was a topped one. I wanted to see what they do au natural.

3 Likes

How are those cuttings looking brother?

2 Likes

You asked so here’s a couple of pics.

You tell me my friend.
:face_with_monocle:
It looks like I need to move around a couple of them into the middle.
Edit: The back row is the SW. All them seem to be gaining root faster than the front row (C99).
Much faster in fact. :thinking:

And just to prove I am actually growing something, here’s my Bloody Monster if you don’t mind.

27 Likes

Wow buddy. Those are looking nice. Your Bloody Monster is looking righteous.

3 Likes

Im still gonna get you some Island Sweet Skunk. I have not forgotten.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. I really like the way she’s built. Kinda like a Bulldog, thick and sturdy. I’m going to call her a girl until she proves me wrong.lol
Oh and I know you got me covered. No doubts here.

6 Likes