BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

@BigMike55 your Blue Cookies look nice :slight_smile: I will be following

along thanks for putting up your work

all the best and a great New Year

Dequilo

4 Likes

Thanks dequillo! I have been seeing some of your work around here! Let’s just say that your passion for this really shows in what you produce!
Happy New Year yourself and come back and see my feeble results. Hopefully not, haha!

3 Likes

I will be back for sure and will follow along as I love to look at pot plants :slight_smile:

it a sickness for me growing but it does help to keep me somewhat sane

so does the 30 joints a day and canna capsules :wink:

you my friend will do well you came to the right place as there is much knowledge here to learn

and growing Mark’s beans at the price is a good place to start

I bought a bunch gifted some so I would not feel as bad about killing the rest

but for the price they worked for me to dial in the room and be sure I had got rid of my friends

the Spider Mites

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

6 Likes

OK Peeps!
Decided to clean out the tent today. Its been exactly 5 weeks since I put these ladies on the flower cycle. So, I took the plants out and one by one cleaned up the undergrowth. I picked off any new stuff since the last haircut and some spent leaves. Swept out the tent and wiped everything down with a bleach solution.
This first three pics are of one of the Blue Cookies. Outside tent, inside tent and closeup of one of the colas. Enjoy!

27 Likes

Here is the Afghani. Pretty nice plant. Smells sweeter than I thought it would.

32 Likes

They are very healthy looking for shure. I like that you keep your space clean the way you do. I have to wait till the grow is complete. Everything is under my net. Makes it hard to get in there the way I would like to. Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

@BigMike55 WOW NICE PLANTS !!! :slight_smile: absolutely love the green PERFECT

and nice looking flowers :wink:

be safe and a great new year

Dequilo

6 Likes

And for the GRAND FINALE. My personal favorite. My number one Blue Cookies. She has really grown so nice, has the best smell. She is the one I took clones of early on before flower. An all around wonderful plant to grow.

21 Likes

Oh yeah! The Obigatory ‘Group Shot’…

25 Likes

Very nice set up, and the plants are showing their appreciation, healthy and productive. Nice grow.

4 Likes

Looking killer in here.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words, though I am by no means a good grower.
And being pretty new at growing as well as here on OG, may I say I am grateful to be accepted here.
Please feel free to say if you see something you would do differently or advice on grow techniques. Always open to suggestions.
Thanks again peeps Happy New Year to you all!

3 Likes

Why would you want to kill the rest?? I’m confused. Is there something I don’t know about?

2 Likes

Seems like you got it dialed in.
Great looking plants. Keep it up Bro.

2 Likes

I’m following along and if I see something, I’ll send you a bottle of OG’s very own LITFA
Good luck on the rest of your grow, I’m sure you’ll get thru it fine, you’re in good hands like Alstate…

3 Likes

was on a streak of killing beans :slight_smile:

easier on the pocket killing cheap ones

no reflection on Mark’s beans

be safe and be free

Dequilo

4 Likes

See? Now this, right here, is what I like! This is PURE GENEROSITY.
Thanks, man! (In my best Chong voice)

3 Likes

@dequilo is a Plant Abuser :laughing:

2 Likes

What a week I had.
So, check this out. Wednesday evening right before bed I checked in on the ladies. Just because. They appeared fine. Maybe a tad on the thirsty side. But otherwise looked good. Thought I would water after work Thursday.
Went to the plants after work and all 3 had wilted really bad. They looked like they had been sprayed with poison. Wish I had got a pic but the daddy adrenaline kicked in. All I could think to do was to save my babies.
Which I did. On Friday they were back to looking spectacular.

13 Likes

…and a couple bud shots

12 Likes