BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

… and a couple more.

19 Likes

Yeah I had my eye on that Blue Cookies man. Awsome structure and symmetry. And the color. Momma Mia! Who are they from? I might have to put them on my wish list. And you veged them for 2 months. They didn’t do much stretching. Is she a pain to defoliate? The one that I have now she has a node every centimeter. In the future I will take every other node 6" from the bottom. I couldn’t get my hand in there! Lol.
Looking great tho man. Keep it up!

2 Likes

My autos did the same thing, they looked like trees after a fire. Watered and a couple of hours later, all fat and happy.

22 Likes

That’s Norbert the pup i think. Awww :grinning:

2 Likes

Dang Mike those look great. :fire:
Gonna have to start mine soon.

3 Likes

These beans I got from Mark on Strainly. As for defoliation, I don’t really do defoliation. I like to leave as much foliage as possible. I do think them out, tho. Mostly for air circulation and to expose buds.
They really did not stretch as much as I had hoped. Could be due to the training I was doing during veg. Also the distance from the colas to the light. I am at about 16 inches. But they seem happy and healthy. This has really been a fairly problem free grow. Unlike my last grow, with mites and massive heat waves.

4 Likes

I have a few of these at are still alive :slight_smile: I will have to finish them if they are

ladies to smoke

thanks for the look at your work and all the best

Make seeds and share them

Dequilo

3 Likes

I am trying to make seeds as well. I have 2 clones from the best girl. Plus I saved the best male for pollen. I have been spraying one of the girls with colloidal silver. I might get some regular pollen but my CS trial has been a fail so far. Still trying tho. The plan was to take the female clone, top it for 2 branches and pollinate each branch, one with them pollen and one with regular. She has been growing too fast and took 4 clones from her yesterday for the next run. I think I have about 3 weeks left before harvest and should, by then, be ready for a transplant and put in the big tent. I will be running these clones and I have popped 4 White Widow seeds. This will be my Spring run.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 your plants look stellar fella, great job. For sure you should make seeds of your favorites so you can just keep growing them … Perfect looking :ok_hand: plants.

4 Likes

If there are enuff seeds I will for sure pass them around. Thanks for the thumbs up! These should harvest in 3-4 weeks I think.

4 Likes

Just a head’s up LilJonB, Mark’s version is different than most others. I believe most have Blue Cookies as Girl Scout Cookies x Blueberry. Mark has his listed as GSC x Blue God. Don’t know much about genetics, yet. I’m learning tho. Just so you know.

5 Likes

Yeah thanks. Thats makes all the difference. I do like that Blue huge.

2 Likes

Yeah, that purple is really pretty. The leaves are so dark purple they almost black. Fnckin’ beautiful plant.

3 Likes

Just look at the stacking with 3-4 weeks left! Very nice! Incredible.

12 Likes

Its always a good feeling when there looking that ripped and you still have a month left. She’s going to be nice.

5 Likes

Ok fellow grow-addicts. Thought I would post a little update for those interested. It has been an uneventful week except that I finally retired after 18 yrs with my company. Thats good right.
The grow tent is looking good. No issues there. I killed my male plant that was to ne used for pollen. The (hopefully) she-male is still alive and kicking. Just not showing any testicular fortitude. Still spraying CS daily.
I took some clones from the clone that was to be used for making seeds. So for now she is a mother plant. Also have some White Widow seeds already popped and thriving. Life is good right now.
These are 47 days from flip. Still doing pretty good in my opinion.

21 Likes

Looking good? There Looking great! Love them dark colors! All uniform like! Yeah!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. And thanks for dropping by. Your encouragement really means a lot to me.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 congratulations on your retirement!

Too long for me to go to think about.

5 Likes

Thanks bud! You will get there. It goes quicker than you think!

6 Likes