BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Here’s looking at you guys :eyes:

2 Likes

So yesterday I harvested two plants and centered the Sheelavathi in the tent. I removed a bunch of bottom stuff and thinned out a bunch. Look at her today. Looks like I did nothing.

She is a beautiful plant tho. And I love her very much.

Tagging @OldUncleBen

23 Likes

You got that right brother.

5 Likes

On the Female ISS beanage.
It’s incredible how much ripeness comes day to day. I mean how much more the brown sticks out each day. This will be think final week, I am sure. Then it will be clean, clean, clean to get the tent ready for what’s next. Did I mention I need to clean?

5 Likes

I went ahead and removed all the pollen heads of that shemale and letting them dry a bit. There’s still quite a bit of pollen there. And I know a pile of beans. I have seen them.
I wonder if there is any difference between the seeds I get from that shemale and the real female. Is it all S-1?

4 Likes

Yep cuz, all of em are S1
A forced reversal or hermie are different. If the p[lant had hermied, then the beans would be prone to hermie, but a forced ‘hermie’ or reversal, not a worry, the beans are all S1

4 Likes

If it was pollinated with all the same pollen (fem) than it will all be fem seed.
On another note. I have been reading more on the Sheelavathi and found a different source that says 16-18 weeks. Add on the time for the BBP and you are looking at least 20 weeks and possibly more……

3 Likes

I do believe I’m gonna have a nice bean harvest, from what I’m seeing. Specially for a reversal project. My last time doing it, with CS, I only got maybe a hundred seeds, total. I’m sure this will be way bigger. I’m excited to see what I get.

5 Likes

Hell cuz lol I’m excited too! lol And they aren’t even my beans! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1: Happy for ya!

3 Likes

Where’s that middle finger button when you really need one. Hawhaw.
I’m in till the end, brother. I have to. Too much time, money, and work to get her like this.

5 Likes

Don’t rush at this point in the game cuz! Keep an eye on them trichs to best tell when it’s ‘ready’.
I don’t care or worry about what any grow guide says. I follow my own eyes. Also, like @Oldjoints says, with the BBP influence, that gal could possibly go at least 20 weeks, if not longer!

4 Likes

Here is what you can look forward to though:

18 Likes

Holy shit. They have not even started yet. FUUUCÇCKKKK!

5 Likes

You hit it right on the Head !

ONE PLANT… lmao she’s a BeUty

2 Likes

Did someone say they were in it to win it? Well this is a marathon bro, and the finish line isn’t in sight yet. lol
Patience Grasshopper.

5 Likes

Are these sheelavathi?
Really dense colas…never seen them flower to such potential.

1 Like

Yes those are Sheelavathi buds, I am sure what they are showing is native weed grown locally in India outdoors. I am pretty sure very few in the US has successfully grown this strain until totally ripe. I think my plants were in about their 14th week when I took them as the seeds had finished, At that time the buds had a lot to go yet.

3 Likes

Maybe they can finish in far southern Florida or Texas. Maybe Hawaii. Is there anyone on here who can give it a go?

1 Like

I’m out of likes bro…
Big respect for growing this cultivar…
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Southern Florida like Key West is the most southern part of the U.S.
Something equatorial like Brazil or some country in S America would suit it better.
Hey @Abbbian lets talk…………

6 Likes