BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Yep, long flowering plants take up to much of my resources that I could have used for many strains and pheno hunted…………

2 Likes

You know you will sample that puppy. My door is always open for you and Zee. Besides I have some good strains started………

2 Likes

I knew dat. I was screwing around. My door is open too.

Listed and stored all strains. In the bottom of one jar was 4 seeds. I am pretty sure they are purple urkle.
Guess we shall see. Two other seeds I wasn’t sure what they were also got planted.
And something I got on the veterans giveaway that had only 1 seed in it from Spain (un-labeled).
A mystery hunting we will go……. Even labeled one container scooby and the other doobie do!

3 Likes

Never smoked the Urkle. I hear it’s a stunner.

1 Like

If it’s the real deal it should be based on a pheno of Mendocino purple. Time will tell what I get……….

1 Like

I believe I have some Mendo Breath. That’s as close to that Mendo Purple as I can get.

1 Like

Damn it lol I’m outta likes for 2 hours, sooo… :scream: :grinning: :rofl: time to dip into that ol Emoji like-bank!!
Here yas go @BigMike55 & @Oldjoints
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Here’s the Seedy Side of Town.
Looking like they are getting ripe.

The plants are about finished. I will wait another week before I take her down and see what we get. I’m excited.

17 Likes

Looks tasty Mike, thats the formula I use. When they look done, wait another week.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Plants are looking fantastic! Just got caught up on your thread. Those sheelevathi are just insane!

1 Like

No likes I can’t wait 3 hours
This is a great shot OJ
Nice Selling feature lol

1 Like

What a difference a few days makes. I’m seeing some brown peeking thru.
Or do I have the Big Eye on them. ??

I think one more week and they should be done cooking. Then a little dry period and a ten bean test for germination.

17 Likes

Looking very nice, should be a good amount of seeds.

2 Likes

Those seeded buds are full of seeds. So much so that they are weighing down the branches. Big time. Hoping for a nice bean harvest.

6 Likes

Man…that sativa in the tent is insane!!! You’re outdoor clone is gonna be a tree :desert_island:!!

Excited to see your gods space needle!!!

1 Like

@BigMike55 Seedy that is!! I’d say!!
Big Mike rocks and rocks damn well!!
:flushed: :man_farmer: :100:
:v: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

No, I think it’s got it’s big eye on you. lol
:laughing:

5 Likes

Looks like the Eye of a Dragon. Cool, right?

4 Likes

That’s what I thought. lol
I like to look at closeups and saw that eye looking back.
:wink:

4 Likes