BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Congrats on your retirement . Enjoy the good life. Definitely sleep in once in awhile .
Those looks great, gonna be super strong I’m betting . :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congrats man! Everything is looking super nice. Gonna be some good meds for sure.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. The buds are really stacking nicely right now. Another couple weeks!

3 Likes

Of course man! It’s great to see you be able to enjoy the retirement, stoned off your own grow! :grinning:

4 Likes

Very Nice Flowers :slight_smile: you have done a super job on them

enjoy your work and your retirement

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

4 Likes

Well. I checked my she-male to day for CS Balls. I have been spraying CS for a good 4 weeks. I think it has finally happened. Think this pic shows a few nanners. What say you guys?

15 Likes

I have sprayed the shit out of this clone for about 4 weeks, at least. Maybe five. I thought I had failed somehow. I thought maybe the boys didnt want to come out cuz there is a silver mine in there. Hell, I dont know. Anyways, here we are. That clone has since grown about as long as my forearm. With lots of flowers. Should get a bunch of feminized seed or at least some pollen to use next run with the other clone from the same plant. Shes getting big too. I have been smashing the stems to slow down the growth but looks like I will have it timed right. I will be harvesting in about 3 weeks I think. The tent will be used then for vegging my next crop. I fucking love growing cannabis and learning and trying new stuff. Sorry for rambling. High as a mofo.

11 Likes

Dude no worries keep rambling that is why I come here and the fact I also

Love Growing Cannabis

good luck with your bean making and put up what you do as I need to learn

this also with the CS/STS thing

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

Nice thread as well my friend!
Great looking plants. I only tried my homemade CS one time. I sprayed everyday until I saw what I thought was balls never did get pollen sacks but the plant produced about a dozen seeds. She/he was really small.
My point is don’t give up😁

2 Likes

Maybe someone here can answer this. When we have nanners like this are they, themselves, the pollen sacks.? Just elongated by squeezing between the buds? Correct?
Also, about how long will it take, once seeing nanners, for them to open up? Couple days? Couple weeks?

3 Likes

Thanks, my friend, for the kind words!
This is my first try feminizing a plant. And first try with my home made CS Generator!
I’m as excited as a fourteen year old boy with a box of Playboy’s!
It really works. Just need a little patience, something I am lacking. But the process is easier than falling off a horse.
I say all this and hoping I can harvest plenty of pollen and maybe even self pollinate. My plan is for enuff seed to save a few for myself and give some away. The mother of this clone is a spectacular plant. By far the prettiest overall and by far the stankiest shit I have smelled in a while. But I might be a little bit biased! If she smokes anything like she smells, it will be some FIRE :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Looks like nanners to me. Is that the blue cookies?
Looking stinky. Puff away Big Mike. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah Blue Cookies. @Chieftain do you know how long it will be before I start seeing some pollen?

2 Likes

Conditions vary.I guess 20days til pollen is ready.
Sebring had some info somewhere on OG
I cant wait to get mine going .Good luck Mike.

1 Like

Thanks again Chieftain. (almost bought an Indian Chieftain Motorcycle last year)
Come back and visit when you get a chance I put it all right here. I am harvesting in a couple weeks and will be starting some White Widow, and some Blue Cookies clone, and an Afghani clone I am trying to re-veg. Want pollinate for some seeds if I can capture some pollen. I will remember you when it comes time to hand out seeds!

3 Likes

I’m tuned in for sure. All those strains are great in my book.
You got good plants there. Looking good :fire:.

1 Like

BigMike looking good! I know pollin production very. I know some folks have a female about two week behind the plant that your selfing to get optimal seed production.
I agree with @Chieftain about them looking like nanners. Your pistils look spent in that photo. You still have new one’s growing? Are you pollinating another plant or just the one your selfing. I’ve never slelfed a plant so I personally don’t have any experience in that department. I’ve just been observing others projects.
Love seeing your work as always.

1 Like

Thanks @LilJonB. You always have my back.
Yeah, the ultimate plan is to pollinate another clone from the same mother that has been vegging. If there is enuff pollen I may try to pollinate a White Widow with Blue Cookies pollen. That sounds interesting. And is she/he pollinates itself its cool. Not smoking that anyways and the seeds will be good.

2 Likes

My only concern is that there may not be enough for collecting. From what I’ve read its always best to have another female with the one your selfing. If it seems like the CS is browning your pistils I would leave a branch unsprayed. But if you have a female ready to take pollin it shouldn’t be an issue.
Once again this is stuff I picked up along the way. I plan on selfing this out door season. I haven’t done it yet. I hope it all works out for ya!

4 Likes

Thanks my brethren. We will see. It was frustrating as hell waiting for nanners. I almost threw her away thinking I had failed.
One thing I have learned… BE PATIENT.
Glad I waited now.

2 Likes