BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Have one going now!!! B. Cookies, right?

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by. The one in front is a female. The others are not showing yet. She’s about 2 weeks ahead of the others.
They are in a 4 X 4 tent and that’s where they will live their life. I am hoping for 1 good male. The taller one in the back is actually 1 week behind the smaller bushier one in front. I appear to have 2 different Phenos too. The bushy one has fatter leaves campared to the other three and she has redder leaf stems and lots of branching.
I fed today with calmag and very weak nutrients.
I think she is shorter due to me having lights too close. They are about 22" away now.

5 Likes

I think they will crowd out the little ones. Are you going to fo another up pot?

2 Likes

I forgot who ran that DBHP co-op. I’ve been hearing good things about them. I hope I get to grow mine soon.

3 Likes

Well I know I have one female. All i need is a nice boy from the other 3.
I need for this hot weather to break. But its usually hot thru August here. At least. I have another tent but only use it in fall, winter and spring cuz its too hot in the summer. Its in an outbuilding/shop. I can heat it enuff. Just cooling it is undoable right now.

5 Likes

Which version are you running?

2 Likes

Don’t really know. I got them on a giveaway party here.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 The Dragon’s Blood Hashplant I sent were F2’s. I don’t know about the one’s @anon93244739 sent you, could be F2 as well.

1 Like

These were the beans I got previously. Yours were to be used as backups should these fail.

3 Likes

Hey @GMan here is the link to the seed run co-op thread for that one, and for anyone else who might be interested

2 Likes

Ok nice, good to have backups for sure. I thought some seedlings died and you had to pop the ones I sent lol. My bad.

2 Likes

They look great though :heart_eyes: I know you’re going to do justice with these. You make some solid beans brother :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t think there is much difference. Bodhi made a couple versions. Pretty sure v2 was more blood

2 Likes

I did have some die and replanted the rest of the pack. In the meantime you graciously offered some replacements. I really wanted to do this for seeds to give away, so I accepted your offer. I can send them back to you if you want them. Looks like I will be okay now.

5 Likes

Thank you @BigMike55 I appreciate the offer but I’m good brother :pray: When you make seeds with these I wouldn’t mind a pack to hunt through though

3 Likes

You will be first on the list, my friend.

3 Likes

🥲 You sir, are an amazing human being.

3 Likes

Wait till you see my new updated pic of the Blak N Blu Cookies outside plant. She is really looking spectacular. And just now starting to flower. I’m so proud of her, I can’t hardly keep my feet from dancin’!

6 Likes

DBHP looks great! Those are gonna be some big girls. Did you top them at all? I used a scrog net outside with a clone of this and it did really well filling up the space.

3 Likes

lmao, let 'em go man, let 'em go. As @oleskool830 would say, 'turn up the juice and cut the damn thing loose! haaa

It’s cool when you smoke your own creation, chucker style or not. I got a kick out the first one I did. One pheno that I grew outside had 12 inch colas on every limb. I almost slept out there with it, lol.

2 Likes