BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

IMO you should trust your instinct and pull her.
Like multiple choice tests, when you change your answer, you get it wrong.
Even if she produces decent smoke, it doesn’t sound like you’d ever want to grow her again, so it doesn’t seem worth it for another plant worth of bud … Especially if she drops pollen.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with erring on the side of caution brother.

4 Likes

Damn @BigMike55 sorry to hear that bud, thank you for the heads up though, I’ll have to keep a close eye on the ones I’ve got running right now

3 Likes

Woo buddy! Everything is looking mighty fine in there Mike!

3 Likes

Yeah. I been studying on it. I think the best course is to kill it before it screws up my other buds. Yes, anyone running them, just keep an eye on them. It might have been something I did tho. I might try another at some point. She smells like heaven. But the plant just never really took off like my normal pace.

6 Likes

I’ll see if I can get a pic of any nanners I see before I chop her. That way anyone else running her will get an idea what they look like on this particular strain.

4 Likes

Is it just rodelization where the plant grows some pollen sacks near the end in an attempt to reproduce? Or are the pollen sacks widespread all over the place? I have a strain that always produces pollen sacks but only extremely rarely produces a single seed.

2 Likes

The idea behind rodelization, as I understand it, happens way past the normal flower cycle. That plant is nowhere near finishing. She is only ~4 weeks into flower.

3 Likes

yah, just doesn’t seem very hermaphrodite if it’s producing pollen at week 4. Usually that’s a week 2 thing with the true hermies.

Went ahead and cut her down. Just didnt think the risk was worth it. I cut fan leaves off and hung her up. Might get a little buzz from her. She sure smells dank enuff.

2 Likes

Good for you brother. Sometimes you just got to make the call for the greater good. Hope you do get something to smoke from her.

2 Likes

Well at least she wont screw up everything else in the tent. Her buds were already starting to get hard and stinky. So who knows.

4 Likes

Sure you don’t…

2 Likes

Dammit! I can’t think of a single comeback.

2 Likes

I used to tell people if I wanted any comeback I’d wipe it off their lips. Not many people had a counter to that one :laughing:

4 Likes

If I want any shit from you, I’ll squeeze your head.

3 Likes

While I have you here, you and yours have a great Christmas, my friend!

2 Likes

Same to you and yours! Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree:

Well Big Mike I’m about a week away from doing a run of your blue cookies and I can not wait you set me up nicely and again thank you for your time and the best wishes to you and your family and friends be safe out there

2 Likes

Just stopping by to drop a
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! on your thread my friend.
:pray:
You have a fantastic day today!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes